• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Feb Heritage Auction

612 posts in this topic

ugh...lost the MMC 40...I am pressing "cut" like a big dog and nothing :mad:

Rick;

Being the big player that you are, no doubt Heritage has disable the red and blue button on the left so that it doesn't work from your computer.

You just have to move your cursor over to the right and hit the big red button. lol

Billy collection will have a kick of added value as time goes on......that helps you get though the tough times.

Mitch;

You really need to get in contact with Jay Parrino and Gary Keller and have a little chat with them.

I believe you'll find it quite enlightening and possibly depressing at the same time! lol

Billy collection will have a kick of added value as time goes on......that helps you get though the tough times.

Mitch;

You really need to get in contact with Jay Parrino and Gary Keller and have a little chat with them.

I believe you'll find it quite enlightening and possibly depressing at the same time! lol

lol

lol

Mitch;

lol

lol

Boy, ain't that the truth. lol

5.5 million at 580 lots...wow

Mitch, here's a serious hypothetical for you. Let's forget money and investment potential for a minute. Assume every one of these books is $100 and will never change in value (including the Action 1 and Tec 27). Which one of these Wright books would you want and why?

Mitch, here's a serious hypothetical for you. Let's forget money and investment potential for a minute. Assume every one of these books is $100 and will never change in value (including the Action 1 and Tec 27). Which one of these Wright books would you want and why?

All of them, in a heartbeat. There's nothing better than cool old comics.

All of them, in a heartbeat. There's nothing better than cool old comics.

That's too easy! :baiting:

Let's say you can only choose three.

Planet 1 is a good choice. It's really tough---there are so many great books.

I think MMC 4 would be one of my choices. I love the earlier pulp-style Schomburg covers and that's my favorite I think.

The Tec 18 is also an amazing cover. Flessel's best imo.

The AMF v2n5 is also sweet. Rare as can be, one of Everett's best, sword-and-planet style sf cover, duo-tone; just a great book.

Then there's the Mystery Men 3. Forget Fantastic 3----this is Fine's best cover.

Damn, that's four. I can't narrow it down. lol

Considering how much the recently upgraded 9.2 Chicago Marvel Mystery Comics #6 just sold for, I think the Billy Wright 9.2 copy sold cheaply.
what did it go for , the chicago copy (shrug)

$20K

wow, that is what it was priced at when it was a 9.0 :o