• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Feb Heritage Auction

612 posts in this topic

What a nice batch of books this time around.

Besides the Wright collection...

And the Curators...

It looks like a collector is selling some very nice GA DC pedigrees. Most have the old label. I remember when these MH/ SF Actions, Adventures and Tecs were available about 11 years ago. Does anyone know who is selling? Would these be SB's books?

Those old label pedigree DCs were books that I had my eye on over a decade ago. I wonder why Heritage didn't have them "maximized"?

Does anyone know the scoop on these books? I am surprised that Heritage didn't suggest pressing these. I am sure some of those old labels are "improvable".

I am really happy to see these books HAVE NOT been squished. Unfortunately after this auction, I fear many of these old pedigrees are going to the pressing factory...

there is a 2nd 8.5 Action #1 that hit the census last week :o

Amazing what a few $1+ million sales of a book will do to its supply.

Or were they getting it done before the new CGC fees take effect?

I doubt anyone with an Action 1 is too fussed about CGC fees. I think it's simply sustained blockbuster prices driving up supply.