• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fatale anyone?

1,017 posts in this topic

I think you may have a potential from Awax. :baiting:

I can't remember which it is. I'll look when I get him tonight. I won't sub it till SDCC so we are going to have to wait. But I'm pretty sure I never took it from the Mylar it was sent in.

I can't remember which it is. I'll look when I get him tonight. I won't sub it till SDCC so we are going to have to wait. But I'm pretty sure I never took it from the Mylar it was sent in.

is brubaker going to be at SDCC :baiting:

is brubaker going to be at SDCC :baiting:

Was last year.

Plus Brubaker is announcing a new book next month. I'm hoping its a return to Criminal.

That would be awesome! I guess he's already written the arc. The only bad part would be that Sean can't do two books at once...

Guest Grails
Plus Brubaker is announcing a new book next month. I'm hoping its a return to Criminal.

That would be awesome! I guess he's already written the arc. The only bad part would be that Sean can't do two books at once...

I can't imagine Brubaker doing Criminal without Sean. Though Sean doesn't seem to be working on anything else. After looking at Brubakers tweets again, looks like he stated "project" announcement so it may not be a book. Maybe a film.