• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fatale anyone?

1,017 posts in this topic

Brubaker had an arc that he'd written before last of the innocent, but delayed it because his father's death inspired last of the innocent and he wanted to do that instead.

I love Fatale, but criminal is, in my opinion, brubaker's best work. I would love to see more.

I agree on Criminal being his best work. I think it might be his best work in comics.

I've seen pages from the series, the dealer has done several of the Dallas shows. They're really sweet, just a bit more than I'd like to spend on modern OA. I may take the plunge eventually. I'd also take a demon squid commission.

I'm glad you bumped this.

Is anyone still reading the book? Are you enjoying it as much as when it started?

I was behind because I was missing an issue. But re-started as I recently found it.

Pat

I think that the one shots have been great. In all, the series has been pretty fantastic, although I am going to probably going to have to revisit the first 2 arcs in anticipation of the return. Still, exciting stuff!!

I think that the one shots have been great. In all, the series has been pretty fantastic, although I am going to probably going to have to revisit the first 2 arcs in anticipation of the return. Still, exciting stuff!!

+1 certainly need to reread through them again

I have to get this comic. I didn't think the first issues would take off in price. Same thing happened with Morning Glories and Revival. Kind of funny that it's the Image Comics. I've rarely picked up Image Comics since the 90s. I guess I just need to be wary of the writers/artists.