• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fatale anyone?

1,017 posts in this topic

Yup they have almost everything in hardcover now!

- Criminal Deluxe Volumes 1 & 2

- Incognito Deluxe Volume 1 (this is everything published atm)

- Scene of the Crime HC ( early work that was just republished by image)

- Sleeper HC ( this is coming out first half of next year but you can pre-order on amazing already, it collects everything. AWESOME series.)

If you specifically like this type of crime noir stuff and are into Sean Phillips style art do yourself a favour and read Gotham Central. Its about the Gotham City police department and plays out like a police procedural. It's written by Greg Rucka / Ed Brubaker with art by Sean Phillips and Lark. They released it all in 4 hardcovers and its probably some of my favourite stuff on my shelf. It's available in trade now as well.

Yeah unfortunately the hardcovers for Gotham Central are OOP at the moment so the cheapest way is to get the trades or pay OOP prices on it. Either way keep it in mind if you ever come across it. Lots of other great stuff to read in the meantime :)

Do yourself a favor a pick-up Criminal Deluxe 1 & 2 as well -- fantastic reads.

Planning on doing so! thank you for recommending it :)

hehe just finished those today having got them for xmas... really good reading.

I did a bit ago. It's on Gemma's list.

how long does it usually take for them to get added, revival is in the same state, i'd love to see both up.

Based on Gemma's list, I'd say it'll take about a month for her to add the set.

how long does it usually take for them to get added, revival is in the same state, i'd love to see both up.

The sets that are next on Gemma's list were requested back in June :shy:

I hate people that do this, so apologies in advance. What's the going rate for a first print 1 - 9 set (#1 w/ monster cover). Is the book picking up steam now that it's an ongoing and not a mini? Has it kind of flatlined?

Thanks.

The sets that are next on Gemma's list were requested back in June :shy:

I'm aware of that. I requested the set some time ago. If you feel that my one month estimate is optimistic, please let me know what you consider to be more realistic.

I hate people that do this, so apologies in advance. What's the going rate for a first print 1 - 9 set (#1 w/ monster cover). Is the book picking up steam now that it's an ongoing and not a mini? Has it kind of flatlined?

Thanks.

I dont think a ton of sets are being offered, but I do check the slabbed books pretty often. I would say the market is still very weak and flat for slabbed books. But the raw has sort of built up a good base. NM 1st prints of #1 are well above cover. $15-$25

Thanks.

i did a quick ebay search to back up my comments:

in the last month:

$60 1-6 raw BIN

$56 1-10 raw Auction

and

$56 #1 9.8 SS

I'd expect it to continue to hold fairly steady in the raw market, but without a movie or show, it will never be a big speculators book. It's quality of story and print run driven now.

Thanks.

I dont think a ton of sets are being offered, but I do check the slabbed books pretty often. I would say the market is still very weak and flat for slabbed books. But the raw has sort of built up a good base. NM 1st prints of #1 are well above cover. $15-$25

:foryou: