• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HEROES 2012!

1,155 posts in this topic

Now, is time to work on our forum dinner!

I can't make any promises but I am going to give it my sundays best!

:wishluck:

:o ..................could it be TWO in a row :applause:

For those of you not in the know

Wally got Neal Adams (and family) to join us last year on Friday night at 131 Main

Please tell me Amanda Conner did not cancel. I love that woman. She is awesome. Always a treat to see her. :cloud9:

CANCELLATIONS

MARK CHIARELLO

AMANDA CONNER

TOM FOWLER

JIMMY PALMIOTTI

MIKE PERKINS

If artist's are not going to be able to make a show I would prefer they announce it early like this than the week of a show. I know that sometimes they don't find out till late.

John

If artist's are not going to be able to make a show I would prefer they announce it early like this than the week of a show. I know that sometimes they don't find out till late.

John

That's the truth. Nothing like sending books to a show for SS and finding out that they cancelled after the start of the show.

Please tell me Amanda Conner did not cancel. I love that woman. She is awesome. Always a treat to see her. :cloud9:

CANCELLATIONS

MARK CHIARELLO

AMANDA CONNER

TOM FOWLER

JIMMY PALMIOTTI

MIKE PERKINS

How did you find out about the cancellations? I didn't see them mentioned on the blog or anything. Upon checking the site for the convention, I just noticed that the names were just removed, with no mention of them being cancelled.

CANCELLATIONS

MARK CHIARELLO

AMANDA CONNER

TOM FOWLER

JIMMY PALMIOTTI

MIKE PERKINS

How did you find out about the cancellations? I didn't see them mentioned on the blog or anything. Upon checking the site for the convention, I just noticed that the names were just removed, with no mention of them being cancelled.

If you look over on the bottom right of the guest list page, there's a short list of cancellations in red.