• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HEROES 2012!

1,155 posts in this topic

It honestly doesn't really matter to me, I am just looking out for others...

I usually bring about 3 to 4 cases of good beer with me,

which is kind of weird when I haul that load through the front lobby

but I am sure they've seen stranger stuff...

duck rabbit stout, ranger ipa, bells 2 hearted, rogue dead guy, and a few others.

It honestly doesn't really matter to me, I am just looking out for others...

I usually bring about 3 to 4 cases of good beer with me,

which is kind of weird when I haul that load through the front lobby

but I am sure they've seen stranger stuff...

duck rabbit stout, ranger ipa, bells 2 hearted, rogue dead guy, and a few others.

:whee::whee:

Well I guess Stan is official now. I just got ticket upgrade info :whee:

I got the email as well. I figured he was coming ever since DWC popped up in here being all mysterious. lol! The packages seem like a pretty good deal as far as the money goes, but I don't think it's for me. Sad as it may be, I don't think I'm really old enough to appreciate Stan the way that most of you on the boards are able to appreciate him. Combine that with the fact that I really don't read any Marvel titles. In other words, I think I'm going to pass on the upgrades for myself. To everybody that gets them, though, have a blast!!

I saw the blog post but there were no details. Do you have any?

My understanding is that an email with the details on how to upgrade your tickets were sent out to only those who already have purchased the 3-day pass for Heroes Con. Everybody who has not done that yet will be advised about the packages and how to purchase them one week from today. At least that's what the email says. There are two packages that you can purchase as upgrades to the $30.00 3-day passes if you have already purchased them. There is a "True Believer" upgrade that costs $120.00 each to upgrade to plus a fee of $3.99 and then there is a "Excelsior" upgrade that costs $195.00 to upgrade to plus a fee of $5.87.

I won't say anymore because I don't want to be disrespectful. There is obviously a reason why only the present owners of the 3-day passes got the email about this. But, like I said, it says that the rest of the public will be made aware and given the option of purchasing the passes one week from today.

FYI I will not be accepting any requests for Stan Lee. This is something that has to be done via DWC.

I kind of assumed that, but thanks for clearing it up, Adonis.

:thumbsup:

I have several friends going. But i have a show here ti go to.

Well I will keep my eyes open for any green people and tell them that I know their master from the Collectors Society forums. :makepoint:

Enjoy your show! I'm going to WWE Over the Limit up in Raleigh two weeks from this Sunday...can't wait! First PPV around here since 2006!!

There are two packages that you can purchase as upgrades to the $30.00 3-day passes if you have already purchased them. There is a "True Believer" upgrade that costs $120.00 each to upgrade to plus a fee of $3.99 and then there is a "Excelsior" upgrade that costs $195.00 to upgrade to plus a fee of $5.87.

Holy is that the cost just to get a ticket to get an autograph from Stan?

I wanted to go. I think casey used to work there for a real short time so you may know him already. Hes like 6'6 maybe 125 pounds drippin wet and has full sleeves on both arms.

There are two packages that you can purchase as upgrades to the $30.00 3-day passes if you have already purchased them. There is a "True Believer" upgrade that costs $120.00 each to upgrade to plus a fee of $3.99 and then there is a "Excelsior" upgrade that costs $195.00 to upgrade to plus a fee of $5.87.

From what my email said he will be there signing and taking photos but they will also have VIP packages with differnet incentives.

The $120.00 gets you one free photo with Stan, one certified autograph, express lane for photos and autographs, and priority seating at his panel.

The $195.00 gets you all of that plus a "more intimate meet-and-greet cocktail party with Stan."

In addition, one random winner, regardless of which of the two passes above you purchase, will get to be part of Stan's entourage for the day on Saturday. This includes being with him all day as he meets with fans, signs autographs and takes pictures, walking into his panel with him, and having an exclusive lunch with him.

This is probably right up the alley for a lot of you. For me, I'll keep my money for other things. It would be cool to get a report about all of it afterwards if anybody on the boards goes this route. It'd be even cooler if a board member were the lucky winner of the exclusive thing.

Well DWC is very excited to say that it looks like after many years of trying to go to Heroes Con that "FINALLY DWC WILL BE MAKING IT TO HEROES CON!".

WOOHOO! I sure hope you're bringing you know who in tow!

Start singing the news. Stan is coming.