• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HEROES 2012!

1,155 posts in this topic

If I lived 100 miles away I'd still stay at a hotel. I hate driving the distance back and forth and love hotels.

:cloud9:

Whenever there is a show in Toronto, Ontario it's only 60 or so miles from us and we'll stay in town every time.

we found the previous tenants underwear in a drawer in our room...my wife was kind of "appalled"... yuck!

plenty to eat around...ruth chris steak house, a nice brazillian steak house, tons of eateries, etc...

we found the previous tenants underwear in a drawer in our room...my wife was kind of "appalled"... yuck!

plenty to eat around...ruth chris steak house, a nice brazillian steak house, tons of eateries, etc...

Ooh, you got the 1:100 underwear variant room! :lol:

Coming to Heroes with my best stock ever!

thousands of $2 comics,$10 silver and golden age boxes, over 100 Weird Tales pulps, and a fresh collection from a former Marvel writer from the 70's.

:facepalm:

Who invited him? :baiting:

Shelton (shrug)

Downtown Charlotte ROCKS!!!

Souvenir!

Souvenir!

Nah. A handgun would've been a souvenir.

Wife gets off work at noon. We're running a few errands, dropping the kids off at the grandparents, and its off to Charlotte! :banana:

We are staying at the westin also. My 1st time there. is it nice?

i know this has been asked but easier to ask again instead of going thru 100 pages. but is there any really good eats within walking distance?

Heather, who helps out at Heroes along with her husband, Seth, posted the following blog which should answer all of your questions about where to eat:

http://exileonplainstreet.blogspot.com/2012/06/heroescon-where-to-eat-2012.html

There are a few places I would recommend that she missed, but she's got the bases covered in that post. I don't think you need anymore recommendations than those.

Ooh, you got the 1:100 underwear variant room! :lol:

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: