• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LAS VEGAS COMIC EXPO - SEPTEMBER 29-30, 2012

275 posts in this topic

hey guys-

Webmaster is out of town, so updates on the wave 1 exhibitor list should be coming later in the week.

Jimmy, with all due respect, do you really need a webmaster to tell us what exhibitors will be setting up? A simple list would be appreciated.

with all due respect, yes we actually do...

this material needs to be on the site first and foremost.

We'll see what we can do in the mean time.

thanks!

You guys can always throw out the info. on your Facebook page as an incentive for people following you there and getting a sneak peek prior to it being on the website.

thanks!

You guys can always throw out the info. on your Facebook page as an incentive for people following you there and getting a sneak peek prior to it being on the website.

Yep. With the event getting closer and closer, and the webmaster unavailable for 5 days, it seems ridiculous to make us wait. Plans and reservations need to be made.

thanks!

Yep. With the event getting closer and closer, and the webmaster unavailable for 5 days, it seems ridiculous to make us wait. Plans and reservations need to be made.

Theres always MorrisonCon.

Ill be going to MorrisonCon ;) Ill hit up the other one on friday as well :)

The Vegas Comic Expo is only Saturday and Sunday so unless you're helping someone set up, I don't think you'll see much on Friday. :)

A preliminary exhibitor list is on the website for those of you that are interested. However, there are currently not any big Golden or Silver Age dealers on the list besides Comic Wise.

To reiterate a previously asked question and answer, there will be a CGC witness available at the show and I know Desert Wind Comics is facilitating that show.

Joel- I will be confirming another collection of Gold/silver which has not yet made the convention circuit in the next update, in addition to the stores who may be bringing silver collections out as well.

As for Morrison Con-it should be an interesting event, fun guests, and lots of time to hang out at brunches, seminars, and DJ sets Hopefully those coming to that show who still want a more traditional comic con experience for a few hours or a weekend will come across the street and check out the Las Vegas Comic Expo. there's lots to do in vegas, and hopefully you will make this part of your time out.

As for site updates, we have included more guest names including Wolverine Creator LEN WEIN, Star Wars concept artist IAN McCAIG, and a number of writers such as Kyle Higgins of Nightwing, and more. This is an addition to Dave Finch, Mike Mignola, Adam Hughes, JG Jones, Aspen Comics, Mark Brooks, and an artist alley filled with international superstars. you can check out the latest update here-

http://lasvegascomicexpo.com/guests/

As pointed out, there's an initial list of exhibitors listed with more added soon.

Here you will find a number of stores, some national dealers, modern comics, bronze, statues, toys, t-shirts, and more

http://lasvegascomicexpo.com/exhibitors/

As stated before, there will be two booths of gold/silver collection, as well as a local vendor with silver. additionally, two more of the biggest national comic dealers will be added on next update, and other items.

Ill be going to MorrisonCon ;) Ill hit up the other one on friday as well :)

The Vegas Comic Expo is only Saturday and Sunday so unless you're helping someone set up, I don't think you'll see much on Friday. :)

A preliminary exhibitor list is on the website for those of you that are interested. However, there are currently not any big Golden or Silver Age dealers on the list besides Comic Wise.

To reiterate a previously asked question and answer, there will be a CGC witness available at the show and I know Desert Wind Comics is facilitating that show.

As seen on said exhibtor list...

Very Awesome Girls Into Nerdy Activities...V.A.G.I.N.A.???lol

Looks like the website has updated their list of panels as well as dealers.

Am I the only one who thinks the price of the Con that will be across the street is a little insane?