• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thief of Thieves

2,194 posts in this topic

Oh i got all that cover already thankfully i cant to get them in mail. Live in area not much for lcs just one and its hit and miss so mailorder.

Did manage to pick this up nothing special but it was like $2 so thought id but it for fun. SF Chronicle newspaper dated 2-23-12. This is the 96 Hour section that features the movies and events happening in the SF bay area

kgrhqfhje4e88euqvugbptj.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Fast track?

Im sending two comicspro to the eccc show they look nice too crossing fingers on those big time. Whats your plans with your comics pro and regular variant keep or sale

depends on how bad i need the money when i get them :)

i didn't fast track....i have 5 SS fast tracked...i couldn't justify fast track on only 5 comics regular slabbed. They got them today so hopefully not crazy long to get them back (all modern).

Oh and i have way way way way too many thief of thieves regular edition, not sure how that happened. I think i ordered them before the variants were released so didn't know about the different covers. :cry: