• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Superman Death-Return Print Variant Collection
5 5

257 posts in this topic

I found this thread on accident but saw people have been posting in it for nearly a year so i figured I'd contribute. I am slowly working on a full set as well but for now this is my gem:

1861022fullobv.jpg

Only one sig to go.

(worship)

I need to get me a platinum edition!!

Those are cool books guys, but they are not print variants, which is what this thread is about.

meh, it was titled that way but this thread has been about more than just print # variants all along. There's an entire page dedicated just to the Platinum variant so I think all are welcome. That being said, I do have a print # variant waiting to get signed right now:

7b7Uf5J.jpg

Edited by WordSlinger

960266308e38e7cbf059fb409b457792_zpsed5cc273.jpg

This just popped up on eBay. Sellers asking $2000. What would you pay for a 9.9?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Superman-The-Man-of-Steel-18-CGC-9-9-/130968762702?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item1e7e58b94e

Honestly, I'd prefer a 9.8 signature over a 9.9 Universal. That being said, I would not pay more than $300 shipped....... Which means I'll never have one.