• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance

32 posts in this topic

Is Nic Cage in this film ?
Yes.

Count me out. I never saw the first one, but was thinking of trying this one for spoons and giggles, but I simply cannot stand watching Nic Cage. It's odd. Everything I've seen him in annoys me. (shrug)

Ditto. I coulgn't stand watching him long before the GR movie. I forced myself to watch the first one but my eyes started bleeding so I turned it off halfway thru.

I will pass on this cinematic work of art.

Bad Lieutenant: Port of Call

I love this movie. It would still be awesome if 99% of it was Fran Drescher screaming, but still contained the Iguana scene.

....and/or the part where the guy gets shot again because his soul is still dancing.

I turned on the TV and the iguana scene was happening - I sat down and was like 'what in the Hell is going on with this?!?'. I watched about 15 minutes more, and I set the DVR to record the whole movie because I absolutely, positively needed to see it in it's entirety.

I love unhinged Cage so I'll go...I was thinking of skipping it because of the Marvel Ghost Rider ruling, but I want them to keep making these crazy things.

Drive Angry 3D was very entertaining...hopefully this has that same over the top flavor.

+1 (thumbs u

Drive Angry easily out B-Movied Tarantino's Death Proof 2c

I totally agree. And I kinda liked Death Proof (more for the car chase, less for Tarantino's endless rambling dialogue).

Is Nic Cage in this film ?
Yes.

Count me out. I never saw the first one, but was thinking of trying this one for spoons and giggles, but I simply cannot stand watching Nic Cage. It's odd. Everything I've seen him in annoys me. (shrug)

You're not the only one.

Seen this Friday night. I actually liked it for several reasons. The action scenes were not bad. I especially like the chase scene near the end of the film. The story seemed better then the first GR movie. The villain Blackout was done well. Some parts in between scenes were narrated by Cage with comic style art added in that was different, and I liked that for its artsie value. Very Sin Cityish. And I think Cage nailed the Ghost Rider part just fine. The only thing I didn't enjoy about the movie was some of the jerkiness in the filming. Even some of the 3D scenes gave me and my wife dizzy feelings. She said she had to close her eyes a couple times. Stuff was just moving too fast and spinning around in the movie at times. Other then that the movie was fine. Worth a watch. At least once. See it without the 3D might be better. There are some things in 3D that come off well. But most of the movie would of been fine if done normal. Still worth a watch once.