• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Peter Panzerfaust

5,281 posts in this topic

Yup a print run of 4814 will do that....

It`s starting to get discovered. The BBC is of AMC quality for a tv series, so the sky`s the limit for this book if it`s true that the BBC is making a series. (thumbs u

Its on the interweb thingy that QT media and the Beeb have both contracted to buy the rights to make a 'motion comic' (QT media) and a live action series (BBC).

The interweb is a mysterious plce.

I have it on good authority that sometimes,it can be wrong.

In this case though,there is too much written as fact by so many comic orientated websites and media production sites that I feel that this is 100% genuine. (thumbs u

Who should play Peter though?

Alan Rickman should play the "Captain Hook" SS Officer for sure!

I just picked up 2 copies of 1st print #1 today. One is NM, the other NM-. There were 3 more for the taking, but they were all around 8.5-9.0 so I passed. The rest of the run was there too but I passed as they were all kinda beat. Should I go scoop the other three #1's for selling down the road. I here it's a good read so I'll probably pick up the trade.

They are all cover price. They're just chillin behind stacks of other books because this place just leaves all the back stock on the shelves. They don't have enough room for a large back-issue section so everything just sits. I picked up a few revival #1's two weeks ago the same way. They have other books as well that have been long gone for awhile now. Again, the only thing is that nothing is uber hi-grade anymore due to the time frame, and the fact that this store uses those wire shelving units. I usually would have bought this book awhile back when it dropped but money doesn't grow on trees so I passed.

I am surprised no one is talking about this. Issue 6 was a great intro to the new arc. Very well written. I think this is one of the most adult comics out there. I can not wait to see where this series goes. If the cover for issue 9 is any indication this arc is going to be AWESOME!

Where are the #1 CGC 9.8s ?

According to the census there are 9 slabbed copies of #1

9.8 SS =4

9.8 =4

9.6 =1

I actually have my number 1 and 2 out to be slabbed, but I bought both raw off ebay....so not expecting much. :cry:

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GOODNESS

Just checking out the past sales of these 9 books. This guy got JUST destroyed, clearly not a candidate for a NR, low starting bid auction back then :ohnoez:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Peter-Panzerfaust-1-CGC-SS-9-8-First-Print-Triple-Signed-w-Sketch-/200788035452

triple signed with sketch, I think this might be the worst I've seen a seller take it on an ebay auction...