• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

I read #3 finally and I'm glad that the story is carrying along very well, looking forwards to #4!

Nice sale on the slabbed RRP, the market just flew right past any shady-looking bidders on that one for sure...

No, sorry. Since you are selling some you are breaking the cycle.

lol

So be it.

Now...I was thinking about buying some more raw copies with the money from the 9.6 sales to see if any more can be churned into 9.8s.

Maybe that means I can earn my Whoreder credentials. :banana:

You selling or waiting for the television series?

Not to mention...waiting for the television series or movie could be a long wait...

“In my mind, the whole appeal of Saga is that it’s something that could never be a TV show or a movie, so the comic for me has been the focus,” explains Vaughan. “The comic is the end destination.”

http://www.publishersweekly.com/pw/by-topic/book-news/comics/article/52509-lost-and-found--the-brian-k-vaughan-saga-.html

You go boy!

I guess you don't want any other 9.8's in trade. lol

When are you coming to Toronto?

Depends. Is the trade-in based on fair value or market value? [beats drum again]

Was thinking July 16th-18th.

Seth