• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Steve B's answers to "tough questions"

256 posts in this topic

Steve: If you had to pick one Dead show as your "best", which one would it be?

I'll hang up and wait for your answer.

Tough question............tougher than anything the boards have ever thrown at me!

This past new years eve rocked:

I: Shakedown Street, Jack Straw, Mama Tried, Candyman, Loose Lucy, Viola Lee Blues, Truckin

II: Help on the Way > Slipknot! > Franklin's Tower, Cassidy, The Wheel > Jam > Dark Star > Time > Uncle John's Band, After Midnight

III: Golden Road to Unlimited Devotion > Let It Grow > Cryptical Envelopment > Born Cross-Eyed > The Other One > Cryptical Envelopment > So Many Roads, St. Stephen > The Eleven > Not Fade Away

E: Sugar Magnolia

Baby New Year flew in from the back of the venue on a skull & roses to "All We Need Is Love" at the start of the third set

:headbang:

Steve,

Any chance you go back to CGC?

Does not seem likely. If I wanted to grade comics all day I would have stayed. They are doing a great job without me anyway (thumbs u

Also, working for Heritage is a blast. On my way today to go through the first part of a 30,000 book collection :banana:

Steve,

Any chance you go back to CGC?

Does not seem likely. If I wanted to grade comics all day I would have stayed. They are doing a great job without me anyway (thumbs u

Also, working for Heritage is a blast. On my way today to go through the first part of a 30,000 book collection :banana:

:o

If you're ever thinking of taking on a Canuck intern, I'll gladly accept :hi: