• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What Are the Rarest Centaur Books?
2 2

160 posts in this topic

I have all the Masked Marvel appearances in KDF except 2/8 (2nd appearance). I rarely see this book, and was wondering if any boardies had a copy and if they think the book is as tough as I think it is?

I have all the Masked Marvel appearances in KDF except 2/8 (2nd appearance). I rarely see this book, and was wondering if any boardies had a copy and if they think the book is as tough as I think it is?
I think I have a copy still (or I upgraded it and sold it long ago), and I sold my entire kdf run, so I must have had 2...but since I haven't searched for centaurs in some time, I am too rusty to comment on rareness

I have a copy. I've seen these for sale before, never felt they were specially rare or scarce. (shrug)

I have a copy. I've seen these for sale before, never felt they were specially rare or scarce. (shrug)

bob, you might have actually bought one of my copies (shrug)

(shrug)

(shrug)

(shrug)

This book is pretty rare posted before Amazing Mystery Funnies

amazingmystery.jpg

I think I have had or seen 5 copies in the past 2 years. Before that pretty seen scarce indeed (thumbs u

Nice copy!!! :cloud9:

Yeah, I agree it's the toughest of the Arrow books.

Metro had the Church copy for a while (a long while), but it's been gone now for a month or two, so they must have sold it. (shrug)

Your copy is very presentable. :applause:

Arrow 3 not a lot of these around seen 3 or 4 in twenty five years

100_3773.jpg

What a great mid-grade copy Jack!!

I have always thought this was the best ARROW (self-titled comic, not incl Funny Pages) cover... a Nazi radio station, complete with der fuehrer's portrait bottom right . 100% Gustavson at his best! I guess "schweigung" means "on the air".