• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How do you keep track of your collection?

67 posts in this topic

Using many sites, pretty much scattered...

ComicBookRealm.com - all my collection & want list

Collectors Society - registry/database for pro-graded books

ComicsPriceGuide.com - database for pro-graded books

StashMyComics.com - Silver, Bronze, and want list for those eras only

ComicCollectorLive.com - want list

Collectorz - viewing my collection offline

Check my sig. I can update it via a php page I created and edit the text directly and update it. It's archaic, but I wanted to do mess around with filters and see how well Excel exports to HTML; pretty good WYSWIG imo.

I'm going to check out the other recommendations tho, great thread!

Jerome

I track all my gold/silver/bronze in comicbase. I've given up on moderns. Eventually they'll be old enough for me to care.

Every new book I don't want to keep or duplicate goes onto mycomicshop. Whenever I have enough books they want and I don't then I send them in for trade credit.

Collectorz.com Comic Collector

+1, I can't recommend it enough, I recently switched and haven't looked back since.

I DL'd the trial version of this last night. Initially thought it was impressive till I tried to input 2 copies of the same book in different grades.

No instructions on how. If it can be done. I'd recommend it. If not, I'll go back to good old Excel.