• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Matt Slay CGC SS Sketch Opp. With IDW Exclusive Blank

461 posts in this topic

They don't make toys like that anymore it seems, although the new TMNT action figure lineup coming out later this year looks amazing.

Maybe I'm crazy but toys are WAY more detailed and advanced now than they ever were in the 80s. That Technodrome was awesome but it was still just a globe of cheap plastic that probably broke without much abuse. Unless that's what you mean... hm

No shows this weekend. I'm leaving shortly for Annapolis, Md. I'll be at 3rd Eye Comics tomorrow with C.P. Wilson III for Free Comic Book Day.

Charles did the back cover of my son's hulk book! That's awesome - tell him I said thanks again!

Charles and I had a blast today. "Stuff of Legend" continues to rock my socks. Told him you said "Hi". A gentleman and a scholar, that Charles character is.

Between he and myself, there was much love for the CGC population. Stories abound.

Hey all just a quick update. My first CGC list is done. There is 16 'new' requests that came in after the first list. The first batch will go off to CGC soon and the second 16 will go as a second shipment.

Matt should be back up to speed and doing some live art shows soon. Keep your eyes peeled for more updates soon!

Hey all just a quick update. My first CGC list is done. There is 16 'new' requests that came in after the first list. The first batch will go off to CGC soon and the second 16 will go as a second shipment.

Matt should be back up to speed and doing some live art shows soon. Keep your eyes peeled for more updates soon!

Schweet.

Charles and I had a blast today. "Stuff of Legend" continues to rock my socks. Told him you said "Hi". A gentleman and a scholar, that Charles character is.

Between he and myself, there was much love for the CGC population. Stories abound.

thank you, kind sir!

Any update on the raw copies that were ordered? I still haven't heard back from any PMs or emails I sent you. Would appreciate an update.

Any update on the raw copies that were ordered? I still haven't heard back from any PMs or emails I sent you. Would appreciate an update.

I have mentioned via all PM's and here multiple times RAW copies are available at a couple online retailers.

:D hey all just talked to Matt on Skype, the first list is done and paperwork is being sent to Matt so he can get the first round to CGC. All the Brett books are done as well.

The second list will begin being worked on but the wedding is approaching quickly so we will have a slow down here until then.

Matt is also working on a full size TMNT painting so maybe we can cast part of that as well. We are making great timing for the first 80 or so sketches stay tuned for more updates!