• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Matt Slay CGC SS Sketch Opp. With IDW Exclusive Blank

461 posts in this topic

Just got my eBay sketches in today!

Matt out of curiosity why did you change your signature?

This Raphael is crazy awesome! I love it! The other ones are great too, but I think that Raph really stands out from the group!

IMG.jpg

IMG_0001.jpg

IMG_0002.jpg

IMG_0003.jpg

The signature change was a suggestion made to me by another creator (who also usually just goes by his initials). He made a valid point that I foolishly ignored.

The boxed in JMS3 that I put on things is useful and practical. It serves its purpose. However, it was brought to my attention just how easy it is to fake when someone showed me a pic from deviant art by someone who had put it on their piece and was attempting to sell it.

I resolved the situation.

I'll still use it for many things, but for the ebay sale, I wanted every order placed with Brett to be unquestionable. Fake signatures abound.... and my initials, apparently, are now among them. Luckily, CGC's protcalls rather avoid that issue.

Glad you like the sketches. Between, CGC, Ebay, and conventions... I did 114 in about a month. I really wanted everybody to get their books before I left for the honeymoon.... wedding's in about 13 hours.

I should get some sleep.

Wait. . . did he finish everything already? If so, that's amazing!

I finally got to watch the last livecast. . . I'm intrigued about the book he wanted to show with the non-Turtle character. He sounded excited about it.

Wait. . . did he finish everything already? If so, that's amazing!

I finally got to watch the last livecast. . . I'm intrigued about the book he wanted to show with the non-Turtle character. He sounded excited about it.

oh please tell me it was Panda Kahn! haha! if so, I too want to see how that one came out!

[img|http://i.imgur.com/DPC7E.jpg[/img]

This is sick. When I was a wee lad my Slash action figure was my favorite. I thought he was one bad mofo.

That Slash came out awesome, but smaller pics would have been nice.