• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

West Stephan (Timely) begins as a CGC grader today!

46 posts in this topic

Congratulations to him. My question is, does he still own his CGC graded books? I was under the impression graders couldn't still be collectors, at least of CGC graded material?

Brian

Congratulations, West! Assuming that this is what you want and all. I can't imagine why anyone would voluntarily choose to be around comic books all day, when there are exciting careers like "ditch digging" and "fry guy" and "window washer" out there. But to each his own. insane.gif

What I'm wondering is how much training West is going to have to go through. Steve said before that it was something like a month and a half of training for graders. Will it take that long for West since he's pretty darn good at it already?

My other question is this... We all know that West has specialized in GA stuff for quite some time now... since he's a noob there at CGC are you going to torture him and stick him on the modern desk for the first year? devil.gif

Congratulations West! I'm sure you do a great job. Don't let Plitch pass his workload on to you so he can leave early to go out drinking while your pulling an all-niter...

Hey, that's part of the hazing ritual!!! Someone should mind their own business!!! mad.gif

Congratulations West! I'm sure you do a great job. Don't let Plitch pass his workload on to you so he can leave early to go out drinking while your pulling an all-niter...

Hey, that's part of the hazing ritual!!! Someone should mind their own business!!! mad.gif

So will West have to work out in the hallway for his first few months? tongue.gif

Congrats, West.

Now stop reading this and put your nose back on the grindstone.

Remember, if you start slacking...Borock puts on his spurs.

shocked.gif

So will West have to work out in the hallway for his first few months? tongue.gif

No it's not that bad, but they did have a heck of a time finding me a chair. They pulled this chair out of the basement that was probably erected in the 1960's. mad.gif

I think I'll take it to the "Antiques Roadshow" next time they are in town, see what I can get... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Timely