• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Advertising in our posts :(

39 posts in this topic

I've only logged onto the boards for a few minutes and it's really getting on my nerves and I don't let many of these things bother me usually. :censored:

No ads with Firefox + Adblock+ (shrug)

This.

If you're complaining, it's your own fault for not having the configuration mentioned above for your websurfing.

Adblock+ is one of the best things of all times.

+1

No ads with Firefox + Adblock+ (shrug)

This.

If you're complaining, it's your own fault for not having the configuration mentioned above for your websurfing.

Adblock+ is one of the best things of all times.

It's MY fault that I haven't installed Firefox in the five different desktops/laptops/iPads that I view the boards through even though one of them isn't even mine, to avoid a problem that I hadn't even encountered until an hour or so ago?

I'm such a thoughtless . doh!

I downloaded Chrome when the board was going through other problems. I hated it. Also, it took me a month to get rid of it. After I removed it, my computer would re-install it with updates when I shut it off.

What the hell!!!??? I was about to make a post asking about it.

I really hope this isn't part of the game plan here and some kind of mini-hack.

I really hate this. I'd rather read Hammer's old threads than see this crapp.

rantrant