• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"Arrow" TV Show on CW Network
1 1

2,208 posts in this topic

Haven't watched it yet. I ended up spending last night seeing Neil Gaiman and his wife do an impromptu variety show. Astronaut Chris Hadfield even came out and played Space Oddity.

BjKBYi2CEAEZ2sj.png

also, Tara Strong voiced Harley

Haven't watched it yet. I ended up spending last night seeing Neil Gaiman and his wife do an impromptu variety show. Astronaut Chris Hadfield even came out and played Space Oddity.

BjKBYi2CEAEZ2sj.png

also, Tara Strong voiced Harley

lol Yes, that picture is from last night's event. Then when I walked home, I went past some filming for the Flash. Vancouver was pumpin' last night, for once.

Anyone notice Amanda used the name "Arrow" instead of The Vigilante.

Is this the first time Oliver was called the Arrow?

Most of the characters started referring to Oliver as "The Arrow" very early in the season. I think Det. Lance even started calling him that as early as the second or third episode.

EDIT - Did a quick Google search... First reference to Ollie as "The Arrow" was by Detective Lance in the Doll-Maker episode (#3 of this season).

Linky... First "Arrow" Reference

Edited by Loki

It was a subtle transition with people still calling him The Vigilante and The Hood pretty regularly.

I'm just waiting for somebody to stick "Green" in there. Part of me suspects that they never will.

It was a subtle transition with people still calling him The Vigilante and The Hood pretty regularly.

I'm just waiting for somebody to stick "Green" in there. Part of me suspects that they never will.

I think Guggenheim said in an interview they were going to eventually transition to Green Arrow. But I may be remembering incorrectly.

"Thea we're breaking up."

"What? No you can't do that."

"Yes, I can. I'm breaking up with you."

:roflmao:

Other than that exchange, episode was very good. Canary was awesome, and I actually liked the voice change on her.

less family drama, more fighting...just tell everyone you're the Arrow and move on.

While I kinda agree, but that was a seriously well played and pivotal moment when Thea confronted Ollie about all the lies they live with. It sets the stage for what's bound to be quite a ride.

I liked he way Ollie was holding court with the entire team at Verdant,

and how he turned to Roy and said "are you ready to go back out there".

It seems like he's finally accepted him as a member of the team.