• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"Arrow" TV Show on CW Network
1 1

2,208 posts in this topic

Okaaaaaay, where to start? Ollie gets shot by his mom? There's more than one Deathstroke? Will we see how Slade loses his eye? Will we see a Longbow Hunters tie in with the girl with the dragon tattoo? Will this how stay good or deviate like Smallville? hm

incredible great episode. loved seeing a mostly island storyline. really glad to see felicity in on who ollie is, as i thought it was getting kinda ridiculous when he'd ask for her help. so glad to know there's still 9 episodes left and at least another season to come.

i normally watch on my imac so i don't have to sit through commercials, but last night i watched it on my tv to give it one more viewer. i wonder what the number was for last nights' episode.

Edited by Hawkman

i wonder what the number was for last nights' episode.

Looks like non-final numbers are showing 3.26 million views; 1.1 rating of the 18-49 and a 3 share of the 18-49 numbers.

Psy

great. better than the last two weeks.

Okaaaaaay, where to start? Ollie gets shot by his mom? There's more than one Deathstroke? Will we see how Slade loses his eye? Will we see a Longbow Hunters tie in with the girl with the dragon tattoo? Will this how stay good or deviate like Smallville? hm

Slade Wilson is Deathstroke's name so Billy Wintergreen was just to throw the comic fans, i guess the knife in the eye was just another nod to the fans without having to give Slade the 1 eye. Wintergreen is in the comics too, a slight change in story, he was killed then came back in Blackest Night to fight Deathstroke.

awesome episode, love the Island flashback, be good to see who they have in line for Eddie Fryers employer, didn't sound like Tommy's dad

Bunheads is wayyy better than Arrow.

you have 69 posts, its funny, never post again

but seriously, why come into a thread to start arguements?

You really think I'm trying to start an argument? It was a joke......Wow

Do you really need to keep track of my posts?

your post count is next to your name, i'm not keeping track

maybe add something to the conversation next time? :wishluck:

good episode, noticed the "on the corner of O'Neill & Adams" by Felicity, they had a Wolfman and Perez mention last week too, not too sure on their casting for Speedy, Manu Bennett is a great Deathstroke though, he was brilliant last week

your post count is next to your name, i'm not keeping track

maybe add something to the conversation next time? :wishluck:

good episode, noticed the "on the corner of O'Neill & Adams" by Felicity, they had a Wolfman and Perez mention last week too, not too sure on their casting for Speedy, Manu Bennett is a great Deathstroke though, he was brilliant last week

I thought I did add to the post, Bunheads is a much better more entertaining show. Now everyone can watch it and be enlightened.

Lighten up, there are enough "Forum Police" around as it is.

Interesting introduction or Arsenal - agree his casting is potentially questionable - wonder if he'll become a significant character or not

how can he not? he's a huge part in the comics...surely they cant gloss over him, i think it may take a while before he turns into Speedy though

Of course we do.. it's all part of the.....oh I've said too much