• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"Arrow" TV Show on CW Network
1 1

2,208 posts in this topic

Felicity, she's been doing the librarian look, but you could tell she was beautiful. I've been waiting for her to begin a bigger role.

I love the show, and it's not only for the part where takes off his shirt and he does those exercises;) I can't get my husband to watch it, but my daughter was pretty impressed, lol.

I'm a little confused by the Thea (Speedy) and now Roy Harper...but maybe they will form a Speedy team;)

OMG!!!Laurel/ Dinah's mom is a Timelord?! The real Deadshot is back! Another person knows about Ollie's identity! Capt. Jack Harkness can't die! Dinah looked terrible in her red outfit! China White can kick azz in a gown! Billie Piper will not appear in this series! The Huntress return next episode! MUST STOP TO BREATH! :ohnoez:

OMG!!!Laurel/ Dinah's mom is a Timelord?! The real Deadshot is back! Another person knows about Ollie's identity! Capt. Jack Harkness can't die! Dinah looked terrible in her red outfit! China White can kick azz in a gown! Billie Piper will not appear in this series! The Huntress return next episode! MUST STOP TO BREATH! :ohnoez:

in thru the nose, out thru the mouth. In thru the nose, out thru the mouth.....

Would it really hurt to have the big three from the DC universe make appearances on this show? Even cameos would be kool.

I think they are going with non super powered heroes.

Now I have to go look up Timelords...and rewatch the episode, cause I didn't get that...

Batman is a non super powered Superhero...

Would it really hurt to have the big three from the DC universe make appearances on this show?

Yes.

Esplain (shrug)

First tell me who the big three are; Superman, Batman and ?

Wonder Woman :eyeroll:

Fail.

Would it really hurt to have the big three from the DC universe make appearances on this show?

Yes.

Esplain (shrug)

First tell me who the big three are; Superman, Batman and ?

Wonder Woman :eyeroll:

Fail.

Your thoughts?