• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"Arrow" TV Show on CW Network
1 1

2,208 posts in this topic

The wife and I just started watching season 1 on netflix and we are enjoying it.

I gotta admit that I thought it was going to be Dawson's Creek or One Tree Hill with capes and it has been far from it.

I am curious though, is the relationship between Tommy and Laurel going to play into the plot at all? I'm 10 episodes in and it just feels like their relationship is filler. I use their conversations as an opportunity for a bathroom break most of the time.

I know I'm late to the party, but I just started watching season 1 on Netflix and I'm hooked. Anyone know where I can see season 2 without having to wait for reruns?

www.afdah.com

How many viruses come with trying to watch anything??

Zero.

Been using it for six months, probably for four/five hours a day.

Nothing at all questionable.

The wife and I just started watching season 1 on netflix and we are enjoying it.

I gotta admit that I thought it was going to be Dawson's Creek or One Tree Hill with capes and it has been far from it.

I am curious though, is the relationship between Tommy and Laurel going to play into the plot at all? I'm 10 episodes in and it just feels like their relationship is filler. I use their conversations as an opportunity for a bathroom break most of the time.

no not going to change much imo, i used it to play on the iPad

Rumor Nightwing coming to Season 3 of Arrow

10375866_600409826740509_2124574854_n.jpg

For the past few months, ever since rumors first surfaced of Nightwing making an appearance on CW's Arrow series, Steven R McQueen of CW's The Vampire Diaries has been giving subtle hints at being already cast in the role. Although it could be more wishful thinking from the actor's perspective than anything concrete. In the past month however he has increased the 'easter eggs' on his Twitter account by retweeting Scott Snyder's Batman quotes and images, and by uploading images of DC Comic book titles. The latest image that caught fans attention was when on June 5th, 2014 he uploaded an image of himself with Arrow's lead actor Stephen Amell, at a LA Kings game with the subtitle "#arrow #nightwing #golakings".

4 New Charcters in Arrow season 3

TV website TVLine.com have found out the names as well as character descriptions of four new (and seeminly original) characters joining the third season of The CW's Arrow. The first character they have information on is a man in his 20s, apparently named Daniel however the site believes it may be a throwaway name to prevent spoilers. He is handsome, enigmatic and a highly intelligent enterpreneur who is working on "groundbreaking technology". He will be a major recurring character and a possible love interest for Felicity Smoak. He will be a rival of Oliver both personally and professionally. Grayson anyone?

The second character is a well educated criminal named Seth, good with chemicals and has grand ambitions. He is potentially recurring and gains control over enemies by druging them and draining their willpower. He is a physical match for Oliver. An alternate Scarecrow?

The site also got their hands on some information about characters in the upcoming Hong Kong flashbacks. The two characters they learned about are Toshi and Akiko, a husband and wife duo. Toshi is Oliver's teacher/handler and will become a friend. He is skilled in weaponary, combat and intelligence gathering. Akiko is his wife who will also serve as a caretaker. She is highly skilled in martial arts.

Blue Beetle?

Casting Breakdowns Tease New Characters for Arrow Season Three

The first character is "Daniel," a name the site says is likely a placeholder so as not to reveal the character. His breakdown reads: "20something gent — a major recurring character for Season 3 — is a handsome, enigmatic and highly intelligent entrepreneur developing groundbreaking technology. (Picture a business magnate in Ryan Gosling’s body.) Though exuding charm and confidence in public, he privately harbors a tragic past that will drive him to become a tech-powered superhero. Watch for this formidable fella to be a love interest for Felicity and a rival of Oliver’s – both personally and professionally."

Given previous mentions of the character and his company in "Arrow," and the "Tech-powered superhero" bit, we're going to guess that this character is actually Ted Kord aka The Blue Beetle. A member of the Justice League in the comics, as the Blue Beetle Kord utilized a variety of gadgets and weapons to take down crime in addition to being a skilled acrobat and martial artist.

:wishluck:

Blue Beetle? That isn't very exciting... (shrug) Why not Nightwing?????

There are four characters being introduced in Season 3. Grayson has room to show up.

:baiting:

But if Blue Beetle, then can characters like Captain Atom, Booster Gold or The Question be possibilities in the future?

Kord Industries made a cameo before. It was on the side of a shipping crate or something.
really

Yeah. I remember getting excited and explaining why to my wife.

Kord has definitely been mentioned / shown on Arrow at some point.