• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"Arrow" TV Show on CW Network
1 1

2,208 posts in this topic

This seemed like an episode where they moved the pieces into position for the big finale. I would have liked more action but I guess this was necessary to set up the next few remaining chapters left in this season. So who thinks Black Canary will return with the League of Assasins and help Arrow and his team crush Slades army of Mirakuru-enhanced thugs? He's going to need some reinforcements to tackle all those guys and Sebastian Blood - and of course Slade - whom I wonder if he can be cured and turned "good" after everyone he's killed - i.e. Ollie's mom. I doubt it though. I think it all ends with a cataclysmic fight, but it's pretty complicated situation, and I'm sure we're in for more surprises before this is all over. I was thinking, the Flash could swoop in and round up all the goons, but that's unlikely since we've not heard any suggestion he will return to Arrow before it wraps the season - or have we and I forgot?

Youser doh!

This seemed like an episode where they moved the pieces into position for the big finale. I would have liked more action but I guess this was necessary to set up the next few remaining chapters left in this season. So who thinks Black Canary will return with the League of Assasins and help Arrow and his team crush Slades army of Mirakuru-enhanced thugs? He's going to need some reinforcements to tackle all those guys and Sebastian Blood - and of course Slade - whom I wonder if he can be cured and turned "good" after everyone he's killed - i.e. Ollie's mom. I doubt it though. I think it all ends with a cataclysmic fight, but it's pretty complicated situation, and I'm sure we're in for more surprises before this is all over. I was thinking, the Flash could swoop in and round up all the goons, but that's unlikely since we've not heard any suggestion he will return to Arrow before it wraps the season - or have we and I forgot?

Youser doh!

This is what I think will happen in the next 2 episodes:

In case your not up to date

Roy will snap out of it and help Arrow.

Canary will come back to help, or maybe a "New" Canary will emerge (Laurel?)

New character or Flash returns for the finale to provide help. Felicity's call from Star Labs has something to do with, I'm almost certain.

Also thought I saw Malcolm Merlin on the preview and a part of me thinks that he will actually help Arrow against Slade's army interestingly enough. The whole "enemy of my enemy is my friend"

Outside of that I really don't know. Don't think Ollie's mom is coming back, and I'm interested to see what happens with Thea. It's a shame that it took Moira's death for her to stop being such an insufficiently_thoughtful_person. That's my one gripe, that Thea, who I actually liked, was acting like a pouty 12 year old brat.

My guesses

Malcolm will save Thea, she's his daughter and she's in the train station next to a Miracuru druggy. Then he will have to join in. He only has one child now.

Roy will help

Flash will help.

Suicide Squad will help.

Laurel was always going to help, she's lightened her hair AND remember she was always a martial arts person.

Oliver definitely took something in the past, he's too strong. What was the stuff he took to heal himself in the first season? He had some kind of magic plant/potion.

Oh and my last and wildest guess...Moira's husband will be someone important...he's been underused and he disappeared for a while, maybe he gained some/had some skills;)

wasn't it announced before that Flash reappearance to the season finale (may be with full outfit)?

:shrug:

I do recall something like that, but then ht whole Flash concept turned into something bigger and I thought they just decided to port him to his own series. It'd be cool if he helped mop up this mess.

I like Sha's idea about Malcolm too. Lots of possibilities!

from the season finale shot release days ago

nyssafinale.jpg

Nyssa return

That's right, Katrina Law will be returning as Nyssa Al Ghul! "[sara] went to go get help, because when you’re fighting an army, you need an army," Andrew Kreisberg told Green Arrow TV. "She goes and gets Nyssa, and she comes back with the League. It’s the Arrow, Canary, Roy and the League of Assassins vs. Slade and his Mirakuru army for the city." That sounds like an incredibly epic finale, but it does leave us wondering what consequences this will have for the third season of The CW series. Will this put Oliver in the debt of Ra's Al Ghul? Sound off below...

My guesses

Malcolm will save Thea, she's his daughter and she's in the train station next to a Miracuru druggy. Then he will have to join in. He only has one child now.

Roy will help

Flash will help.

Suicide Squad will help.

Laurel was always going to help, she's lightened her hair AND remember she was always a martial arts person.

Oliver definitely took something in the past, he's too strong. What was the stuff he took to heal himself in the first season? He had some kind of magic plant/potion.

Oh and my last and wildest guess...Moira's husband will be someone important...he's been underused and he disappeared for a while, maybe he gained some/had some skills;)

'Wildest guess' theory.....

Walter's last name? Shaquille couldn't pull it of. Maybe he can?

I know what you mean - its been a long time already. But at least we're learning sonething -through watching them, they aren't just fluff. But I'm looking forward to them wrapping it up, we learn what happened - and be done with it. I think it will be done this season. Next season will be a whole new plot - I hope :wishluck:

Tonight, tonight :headbang:

It's a double-header again this week - MAOS and Arrow. Missed last nights MAOS broadcast donating money to the "keep the Spider-Man movie franchise alive" fund last night. Ugh :sick: