• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"Arrow" TV Show on CW Network
1 1

2,208 posts in this topic

Wow - Is that the last we see of Sebastion or . . .

Is Slade going to die or is he redeemable even though he killed Moira?

Will we see a Flash teaser or rabbits foot?

One more chapter to go. I wish it was a special 2 hour episode but I haven't heard anything about that - my DVR clioped the coming attractions off -I suppose it'd be on the web site.

I though that all in all it was a good show. (thumbs u

I would think everyone is caught up, but I'm not gonna be the guy to ruin the experience for someone who isn't.

Well someone called Malcolm Merlin returning, so :applause: Though I saw that happening too.

Something has to give, Waller is blockading the city but NOT sending in the Suicide Squad? Doesn't add up.

Still :wishluck: that The Flash will make an appearance. I don't see how Ollie and Canary will take down the entire Miracuru army with a bunch of pedestrians. I mean I saw Roy in the trailer but he's normal now isn't he, unless there's some residual effects.

They're going to have to weaponize the cure or Ollie will need tons of special arrows. Or the flash can inject everyone in like 2 minutes ago!!! You gotta bring him back in costume, just once!! Thoughts???

I'm pretty sure...

They will do they fake out: Thea was actually shooting at a bad guy behind Merlin

I agree with this. Also, I'm pretty sure:

Barry is still in a coma. If he does arrive, he may be "too late" as the character always is.

And a random theory I had:

We know Malcolm survived by somehow making it to Nanda Parbat and they hinted at him using the Lazarus Pit. Could that be related to the Mirakuru? The side effects are the same, and the insanity may be longer lasting since it is injected instead of being bathed. Plus they're both green haha Just speculation...

Really good episode, although some of the background characters reactions and dialogue were a bit too cheesy :P

Couldn't help but notice that Detective Lance's police number was DC 52 when he was calling for backup

I'm not loving this three part mega battle for Starling City. Taking too long and it's kinda preposterous. I prefer the more contained episodes that move the origin along spiced up with DC Easter eggs and new characters and concepts from the comics.

I'm pretty sure...

They will do they fake out: Thea was actually shooting at a bad guy behind Merlin

I agree with this. Also, I'm pretty sure:

Barry is still in a coma. If he does arrive, he may be "too late" as the character always is.

And a random theory I had:

We know Malcolm survived by somehow making it to Nanda Parbat and they hinted at him using the Lazarus Pit. Could that be related to the Mirakuru? The side effects are the same, and the insanity may be longer lasting since it is injected instead of being bathed. Plus they're both green haha Just speculation...

That last one sounds good

since i'm off work awaiting minor surgery, i've been re watching season one. i do have some questions.

so, obviously, the list was names somehow connected to the undertaking. was it ever explained that every name was taken care of? why were there 2-3 books with names in the first place? why could ollie see the names when the book was placed over a fire, yet felicity had to use special glasses? was moira or malcolm's name on the list? was it ever explained how moira found the boat? did she know her husband and son were going to be murdered on the boat?

since i'm off work awaiting minor surgery, i've been re watching season one. i do have some questions.

so, obviously, the list was names somehow connected to the undertaking. was it ever explained that every name was taken care of? why were there 2-3 books with names in the first place? why could ollie see the names when the book was placed over a fire, yet felicity had to use special glasses? was moira or malcolm's name on the list? was it ever explained how moira found the boat? did she know her husband and son were going to be murdered on the boat?

I'm going to attempt some answers. completely at random.

If I recall correctly, the names in the books could only be seen with heat. hence the fire

No every name was taken care of, Arrow kind of quit the book vendetta and just started being a good guy. Plus I thin it was destroyed.

Don't recall the 2-3 books, I think there were 3 copies, for 3 diff people.

Moira's name wasn't on the list, I do think Malcolms was.

Moira found the boat with Malcolms help if I recall as he had it sunk in the first place.

Don't think Moira knew at the time, she found out it was Malcolm after the fact.

Not super sure about any of these, if someone wants to correct me, it would be appreciated.

i think he stop with the book after the events of season 1 finale. i don't think it was ever explain why the books had names on it, and it was ink with a special ink that reacts to heat or it could be seen with UV light Message Invisible Ink. i don't know if Moira or Malcolm's name were on the list and that's a good point if Moira know what was going to happen to both of them.