• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2012 CGC Registry Set Awards

428 posts in this topic

Joey hooked me up with the CGC numbers and since the books will ship tomorrow, I'll try entering them in the system tomorrow and see whats shakin' :wishluck:

Jerome

As long as you can get them before the deadline,you should be ok :)

Joey hooked me up with the CGC numbers and since the books will ship tomorrow, I'll try entering them in the system tomorrow and see whats shakin' :wishluck:

Jerome

Ok thanks. So I'm assuming whoever is at the #1 spot at the deadline wins? They don't hand out plaques lie Jerel showed earlier for every set I'm guessing. :shrug:

Jerome

Jerome

Ok thanks. So I'm assuming whoever is at the #1 spot at the deadline wins? They don't hand out plaques lie Jerel showed earlier for every set I'm guessing. :shrug:

Jerome

All of this was already explained a couple of pages back in this thread :gossip:

CGC label numbers look like this:

7-digit invoice number + 3-digit book number

If your invoice number, for instance, is 0152176, the books on your invoice would be labelled like this:

etc

The order is whatever order they were submitted in on the invoice.

That is awesome! Learn something new everyday. :)

Jerome

Jerome

All of this was already explained a couple of pages back in this thread :gossip:

D'oh! My apologies. Time to go read up!

Jerome

Well, i think i officially killed my scanner and drove my wife and kids crazy all weekend dragging stacks of books back and forth between my comic room and computer room but FINALLY finished the scanning i've been putting off for a year!

I now have EVERY single Avengers book in my collection scanned and entered into my registry! :banana:

Unfortunately, i will NEVER even have a chance to get the #1 spot in the Avengers 1-100 or 1-250 sets but for the time being at least, the 92-200 registry set is all mine! :cloud9:

sig.jpg

sig.jpg

sig.jpg

sig.jpg

Well, i think i officially killed my scanner and drove my wife and kids crazy all weekend dragging stacks of books back and forth between my comic room and computer room but FINALLY finished the scanning i've been putting off for a year!

I now have EVERY single Avengers book in my collection scanned and entered into my registry! :banana:

Unfortunately, i will NEVER even have a chance to get the #1 spot in the Avengers 1-100 or 1-250 sets but for the time being at least, the 92-200 registry set is all mine! :cloud9:

sig.jpg

sig.jpg

sig.jpg

sig.jpg

Awesome!! :applause:

sig.jpg

sig.jpg

sig.jpg

sig.jpg

Awesome!! :applause:
+1 :applause:

I want to wish everyone :wishluck: on their Registry Sets (thumbs u

Win or lose,this has been fun :)

+1 (thumbs u

You forgot to add "frantic" to the list :ohnoez:

Slipped right into the #1 spot for Batman 608-619. Please keep it hush, hush until June 14th :insane:

Jerome

lol