• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2012 CGC Registry Set Awards

428 posts in this topic

I can't believe I won the Silver Age category even though my set is not yet at 100%. It was actually a fellow boardie that sent me an email with the news.

With enough patience and luck, I'll be hoping to make the Highest Certified late Marvel SA set happen.

Wow ! Thank you CGC. :applause:

I can't believe I won the Silver Age category even though my set is not yet at 100%. It was actually a fellow boardie that sent me an email with the news.

With enough patience and luck, I'll be hoping to make the Highest Certified late Marvel SA set happen.

Wow ! Thank you CGC. :applause:

Thats a great set, some hard books in there.

Your avatar is cool also.

Elvis was the man. (thumbs u

Thank you Kevin and yes, Elvis was, is and always will be ... King. (worship)

Thank you Kevin and yes, Elvis was, is and always will be ... King. (worship)

You wont get an argument from me on that. (thumbs u

Congrats :applause:

Funny you should ask about adding the award logo to your sig...I was going to post the same request for help this morning but I figured it out.

Click on the signature link in your set name and copy/paste it into your profile

Funny you should ask about adding the award logo to your sig...I was going to post the same request for help this morning but I figured it out.

Click on the signature link in your set name and copy/paste it into your profile

Did CGC sent you an email with the award logo?

No. Are we supposed to get one ?

How did you obtain your logo?

PM sent

PM sent

Ahhh....You copy the logo. It's just that easy.

Thanks!

Once again congratulation winning the award.

:whee:

I got my first award, thanks to a 9.4 lol I'm not quite done with the set either, I have two more books to sub and then try and replace that 9.4 and maybe, maybe get a Jim Lee sig on my 608 RRP. Not too bad since I only had 3 months to put the set together.

Congrats guys!

Jerome

Anyone got a link to the list of winners? I'm too dumb to find it. :tonofbricks: