• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2012 CGC Registry Set Awards

428 posts in this topic

I think this is ready for submission. I've updated the set description and added a new section to it. Also updated all the pictures using the new auto-sizer they installed and made sure all the descriptions are up to date. Take a look:

sig.jpg

BTW, I love checking out the registry around this time of year. I feel like everyone polishes up their registry sets and it's fun to see what everyone has. :)

BTW, I love checking out the registry around this time of year. I feel like everyone polishes up their registry sets and it's fun to see what everyone has. :)

I did my best on this set. :)

http://comics.www.collectors-society.com/registry/comics/PeopleSetDetail.aspx?PeopleSetID=43701

That is really awesome, West! (worship)

I did my best on this set. :)

http://comics.www.collectors-society.com/registry/comics/PeopleSetDetail.aspx?PeopleSetID=43701

That is really awesome, West! (worship)

+1,000 (worship)

I think this is ready for submission. I've updated the set description and added a new section to it. Also updated all the pictures using the new auto-sizer they installed and made sure all the descriptions are up to date. Take a look:

sig.jpg

I love your turtles collection! always amazing to look at and read through your descriptions. We'll have to find a counterfeit #2 to plug that last remaining hole...

3 for me i believe (thumbs u

Chili- could not possibly care less, I only have 1 of the 27 issues and only 3 people even have Registry sets

Smurfs- i wouldnt care but they are my daughters so she is actually pretty psyched to get the certificate :)

Avengers 92-200- A lesser set for sure but one i DEFINITELY care about and am proud to have overtaken a comic god like Ghost Town to win :cloud9:

Well how many certificates for averyone? I believe I got 6. I'll go check now for any of those last minute people. ;)

One of the benefits of collecting books that only a handful of people care about :lol:

I'm happiest about my Sandman & Miracleman certificates :cloud9:

So you get a little cert. for winning a set? How do you check on that? Can someone plz help a lazy no good noob like myself?

Go to the Registry and hit the "Comics" link in the top navigation - this shows you all your current sets. Any sets where you held the #1 spot when the Registry Awards deadline rolled around (like your Batman: Hush set) will get you a certificate in the mail and a little marker next to the set that looks like this:

comic_best_category2012.gif