• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comic book collecting with a foreign variant focus
20 20

4,876 posts in this topic

You don't have the spanish edition? From Bruguera, with the red cover.

Nope, been checking SPanish Ebay lately but havent found one.... my focus on the 129 set has wavered as I have been expending alot of energy on the Star Wars #1 front.

There was a Brugera on American Ebay recently but I just couldnt afford the 50 dollar price at the time. Love some help in sourcing one Marmat! Just let me know if you see one on Spanish Ebay thats reasonable. Another problem lately is it seems that the foreign EBAY regions are really cracking down on contact. It used to be that if a seller didn't specify international shipping they could still be contacted from outside the country. What we used to do in the old days was contact a seller to beg them to ship internationally. Sometimes they would, sometimes they wouldn't... now Ebay doesn't let you contact them at all. It says something like seller doesn't ship to your location or something like that so you cannot even seem to hit up foreign sellers to get them to ship internationally. More and more it seems you need re-shippers in some instances.... (shrug)

The $49 on ebay.es was mine, I sold it last week.

If I find a new copy, I'll let you know, but it is somewhat hard to find here in Spain too.

Here´s a Reina de la Costa Negra , a Conan silver age appearance from 1965

iv4zHRal.jpg

and one of my top five 2014 foreign purchases

QJuRpOYl.jpg

Diggin that Pre-Marvel Conan bro! Looks to be wonderful condition too! :o

That’s very cool – it should have an ad page with a picture of Pope Paul VI on the back cover, if I am not mistaken. :)

My most recent pick up is an uber rare Gato Negro 164. Will go nice next to my 163 :)

16318854312_28aca927bd.jpg

P1020428 by foxtrot70, on Flickr

Hi Friend,

Yes it does! How do you remember all this stuff? not just this, but your knowledge of all the FF and other marvel stories is amazing.

Chao

Scott

That’s very cool – it should have an ad page with a picture of Pope Paul VI on the back cover, if I am not mistaken. :)

My most recent pick up is an uber rare Gato Negro 164. Will go nice next to my 163 :)

16318854312_28aca927bd.jpg

P1020428 by foxtrot70, on Flickr

Hi Friend,

Yes it does! How do you remember all this stuff? not just this, but your knowledge of all the FF and other marvel stories is amazing.

Chao

Scott

Claudio is a superhero of comic knowledge! Both American, Italian and more! BTW great book Scott! :applause: