• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

got your tix for the Avengers yet???

111 posts in this topic

I have LOVED the Avengers more than anything in comics since i was a little kid. Always my favorites by far and still are. Other than maybe LOTR, i have never been this excited for a movie, not even close.

You're going to love this one...as an Avengers fan you will get chills at all the Avenger vs Avenger battles throughout the movie..just like in the comics during the Silver Age. Huge props to Joss Whedon for getting this right.

Man, tomorrow night cannot possibly get here fast enough!

The only person more excited than me is my 7 year old! Every single time theres an Avengers commercial, he pauses it and runs screaming thru the house for me to come watch it. For like the last week, every 15 minutes i get "now how many hours until the Avengers?!?!?" lol

The only thing that could possibly make this better is if my beloved Vision was in the movie. If they do a sequel that has Vision, Ultron and either Ant-Man or Yellowjacket in it, i could die a happy man! :cloud9:

...and after you see the movie, there's a way to connect-the-dots and assume that Vision has a better-than-average chance he'll BE in the next movie. ;)

Peace,

Chip

The only person more excited than me is my 7 year old! Every single time theres an Avengers commercial, he pauses it and runs screaming thru the house for me to come watch it. For like the last week, every 15 minutes i get "now how many hours until the Avengers?!?!?" lol

lol

My son and I are probably the only people that were exited over here..there has been almost no advertising and like I said we were the only people in the theater...and it's only been playing a week :(

But one of the major magazines over is giving away a free Avengers ticket with every issue sold this week (pay one entry, get the other one for free)...so hopefully more people will come to see it.

It's not a good sign if you have to give away tickets in order for people to go see a movie.

The only thing that could possibly make this better is if my beloved Vision was in the movie. If they do a sequel that has Vision, Ultron and either Ant-Man or Yellowjacket in it, i could die a happy man! :cloud9:

...and after you see the movie, there's a way to connect-the-dots and assume that Vision has a better-than-average chance he'll BE in the next movie. ;)

Peace,

Chip

Oh man! Dont even play with me like that! :wishluck:

That would be awesome beyond words! :cloud9:

I have LOVED the Avengers more than anything in comics since i was a little kid. Always my favorites by far and still are. Other than maybe LOTR, i have never been this excited for a movie, not even close.

You're going to love this one...as an Avengers fan you will get chills at all the Avenger vs Avenger battles throughout the movie..just like in the comics during the Silver Age. Huge props to Joss Whedon for getting this right.

There's a new Avengers movie out?

Peace,

Chip

Oh man! Dont even play with me like that! :wishluck:

That would be awesome beyond words! :cloud9:

You have to look at what happens in the movie, who the other characters in the movie are and what they do, and some stuff about the actors and how they relate to the franchises.

Peace,

Chip

Bought my tickets a week ago. :cloud9:

Sad that I scrolled thru this thread and accidently saw spoilers. I've tried so hard to remain spoiler free.

Planned on going all week but the doctor decided Friday is a good day to induce my wife into labor. I told her I'd skip out to see the movie but she didn't find it very funny!!

Dude!!! (tsk)

You can have a baby anytime, the AVENGERS only premieres ONCE in your life! :baiting:

lol

Sad that I scrolled thru this thread and accidently saw spoilers. I've tried so hard to remain spoiler free.

I feel the same way. I have avoided all the threads about the movie because of spoilers, then read this harmless "have you bought your tickets yet" and read lots of spoilers.

I feel the same way. I have avoided all the threads about the movie because of spoilers, then read this harmless "have you bought your tickets yet" and read lots of spoilers.

Are you paying attention, Internet nublets?

ARE YOU???????

I'm going to afternoon showing, tomorrow.

Tonight, we punch Hitler in the jaw!!!!

Just bought my tickets for the midnight premier. I have to be at work on Friday at 0600. So with a 2+ hour run time, I think I'm going to feel like tomorrow. I have a feeling it's going to be worth it, tho... :headbang: