• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Final Dark Knight Rises trailer hits the webs....

159 posts in this topic

Looks good! I might take some heat for this, but I hope it is better than the last film.

I liked the last one but it got a little lenghty. Althought I totally disagree with people that say Ledger's performance was "over the top" :sumo:

The Joker is supposed to be over the top,Heath was perfect in that role.

Amen, totally agree.

Lose the gravel in the gullet and the last Bats was great.

Hater.

The wife just watched that trailer and said it better be as good as the last one. :luhv:

GRAWRRAWRWARARAH!!!

That was Batman in Dark Knight, ordering a pizza. [/quote

lol

I didn't mind the grumble grumble "WHERE ARE THEY?!!??" too much.

On a related note, I did notice in this trailer that Bane was crystal clear.

Looks good! I might take some heat for this, but I hope it is better than the last film.

I liked the last one but it got a little lenghty. Althought I totally disagree with people that say Ledger's performance was "over the top" :sumo:

The Joker is supposed to be over the top,Heath was perfect in that role.

Amen, totally agree.

Lose the gravel in the gullet and the last Bats was great.

Hater.

The wife just watched that trailer and said it better be as good as the last one. :luhv:

GRAWRRAWRWARARAH!!!

That was Batman in Dark Knight, ordering a pizza. [/quote

lol

I didn't mind the grumble grumble "WHERE ARE THEY?!!??" too much.

On a related note, I did notice in this trailer that Bane was crystal clear.

Yes,I noticed that too.

I hope it's good but this trailer didn't blow me away. :whatev:

I just wish they would let Nolan take over the Superman franchise. :cloud9:

I am sure the movie will be great, but I know me & after the best villian of all time in the last film this 3rd film doesn't excite me at all yet. :cry:

Looking more forward to Avengers, Spider-man and Expendables Part 2 before this movie.

Again I am not saying this will be a bad movie just nothing about it getting me dying to see it, especially with Batman looking more like Iron Man than Batman. I think I will call him Mech-Batman. :insane:

Not sure Anne H, will pull off Catwoman very well either.

Bane does look like I am reading the calculated, strong, and intelligent character from the Knightfall series unlike Batman and Robin dreadful adaptation of Bane.

I am hoping for some hidden characters appearances in the end.

Is Bane the only villain in the movie?

Same was said about Heath Ledger and Michael Keaton.

True, but not from lips.

Once I saw Ledger in the previews of the Dark Knight I knew Ledger was going to be special, however not feeling it yet with Ann. H.

The real reason the world is going to end is because after this trilogy is over, there will be nothing left to live for.

:jokealert:

Ledgers performance was pure brilliance, anything that's said besides that is blasphemy. I have absolute faith everyone will be good in this movie, including Anne h. Nolan seems to out do himself every time and i ddoubt he's going to do different with this one.

Is it just me or does it seem like these movies have been coming alive with each one. Batman begins seemed like it was just a movie directed by Nolan, but you can tell it was something different, his "dark tower" if you will. Dark knight seems to be an entity rising from slumber and now tthis one is its own dark presence channeling itself through Nolan. I just may be reading to much into it but it really seems these movies have really got their claws into nolan and have become something of its own.

Oh no you didn't! And doesn't she count as a villain? It needs Justin Bieber to play Robin. As long as he dies near the beginning.

I am hoping for some hidden characters appearances in the end.

[WARNING: POSSIBLE SPOILERS]

There's a rumor Two-Face might make an appearance.

What is apparent from the latest trailer is it appears Catwoman and Batman are allies. At 1:50 in the trailer, it looks to me as if Catwoman is springing Bruce Wayne out of prison. The real question is why is he there in the first place?

From the viral marketing website ( http://www.thedarkknightrises.com/ ) it looks like a bounty has been placed on the vigilante. I suspect it will be Bane that "captures" Batman, revealing his secret identity to Gotham (thus ending Batman's career), and sending him to prison which might explain Bruce Wayne in jail.

Since she is a horrible beast, and Catwoman is supposed to be ueber foxy, I concur.

So, no more Batman films after this?

It's Nolan's last Batman film. I'm sure there will be more Batman films by other directors.

(thumbs u