• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is Robojo REALLY any different than some dealers?

286 posts in this topic

shadrock is good people, Jason.

That may be, good people do things other people dont like all the time. I dont know know why he refuses to answer a very simple question with a very simple answer (shrug)

Lets pretend. Asuming he has, what is wrong with that? I know I have books that are undergraded by CGC.

That may be, good people do things other people dont like all the time. I dont know know why he refuses to answer a very simple question with a very simple answer (shrug)

Lets pretend. Asuming he has, what is wrong with that? I know I have books that are undergraded by CGC.

Im not saying there IS anything wrong with it, just that I think theres something wrong with it (selling at a higher grade without disclosing) Some people think thats wrong, some dont. I think its shady, some dont. Some people hate pressing, i dont mind it. Some people think pressing is shady, i dont. He can do what ever he wants and i or anyone else can think whatever we want about it (shrug)

Like pressing a 9.2 avengers 4 then it comes back a lower grade then do a FDQ exit?

The CGC grade is sacrosanct and must not be disagreed with.

Or at least some people would have you believe that

Like pressing a 9.2 avengers 4 then it comes back a lower grade then do a FDQ exit?

What does that have to do with anything?

If you don like me and have something to say to me, say it instead of being a big and sidestepping it (thumbs u

Because many people grade the book higher or many times it looks better than the assigned grade. If CGC graded it a 5.0 you could crack it out and say its around a 6.0. More potential $$. Robojo has done this, I have done this and dealers have done this. CGC if I remember correctly does not guarantee a grade.

What does that have to do with anything?

If you don like me and have something to say to me, say it instead of being a big and sidestepping it (thumbs u

Let's get ready to rummmmmblllllllllllle!!

Because many people grade the book higher or many times it looks better than the assigned grade. If CGC graded it a 5.0 you could crack it out and say its around a 6.0. More potential $$. Robojo has done this, I have done this and dealers have done this. CGC if I remember correctly does not guarantee a grade.

Hey, I may not like it but i at least respect that you have the balls to tell it like it is instead of pussyfooting around it with a bunch of double talk (worship)

Hey, I may not like it but i at least respect that you have the balls to tell it like it is instead of pussyfooting around it with a bunch of double talk (worship)

Dude, you gotta learn when to lighten up. You flare up into attack dog mode so easily!!

Here's a pretty flower for you :foryou:

I have actually done it one or two times...but done it nonetheless.

Like I said, I think it's shady, others dont (shrug)

I'll give you points for admitting the obvious though. Of all the long winded explanations/justifications you're the only one who will tell it like it is (thumbs u

Dude, you gotta learn when to lighten up. You flare up into attack dog mode so easily!!

This is how he stays thin. :grin:

I have actually done it one or two times...but done it nonetheless.

.....I usually keep mine when I deslab 'em......but I'll do it on occasion also. After all, if I disagree with someone elses opinion, that means I'm right and they're wrong :sumo: GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

true, but thats hardly my "attack dog" mode. You should meet my Dad! :o

hey, i'll always tell it like it is and let it be known if i dont like something. if some people dont like me for that, i can live with it :foryou: