• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,373 posts in this topic

I bought a couple, because its revival. I enjoy having the comic, unofficial, official, I actually could not care.I just wanted one to have in my set..I understand the variant is not official or officially sanctioned, its nice to see revival having some choices even unofficial lately. Any interest in the comic is good. Maybe it will help get some people to read it.

last time I checked they were still available for sale on ebay. In the sales thread he was offering Blue 9.8s for $250.... I am sure you can slab your own for a bit less than that. Given that the ebay sellers will have them directly from the person who paid to produce them, I would think the vast majority would be solid 9.8 candidates.

Probably the easiest route, and the fastest, as I imagine the rest won't be made available until after that Dubai convention, with whatever doesnt sell there, and that will have been picked through.

I'm happy to wait for one to come on the open market already slabbed as I am in no rush. $250 plus shipping to the UK is more than I want to pay right now for a 9.8. If the raw copy I purchased is 9.8 I may slab that but very rarely am I lucky enough to buy long distance raw and get a 9.8 candidate.

I'm happy to wait for one to come on the open market already slabbed as I am in no rush. $250 plus shipping to the UK is more than I want to pay right now for a 9.8. If the raw copy I purchased is 9.8 I may slab that but very rarely am I lucky enough to buy long distance raw and get a 9.8 candidate.

right, forgot you were UK, still, if you did get one raw from him I am sure its got 9.8 potential as it will have come directly from the guy who paid to make them. Certainly better odds then something that has been handled by Diamond and an LCS.

Should see a lot of #19 variant SS by next month, Tim Seeley was signing a stack after Mike Norton. Hope he doesn't get sick after looking at so many, like he did with #9 CBDLF.

so that's how people are reading #19 before it hits the shelves. I thought I missed it last Wed :P

In any event the cover for 21 sure gives away a major story swing:

someone finally leaves the quarantine zone!!

1339357_ful.jpg