• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,373 posts in this topic

How is it different from a Phantom, Ghost or Eh variant? It's still approved by Norton and Seeley isn't it?

It depends, also I asked him if it was like a store variant/group variant directly, (which are also types of unofficial variants, the latter more than the former), and he chose to NOt answer.

I had to search out and prove that it is exactly one of those, but even for one of those, a couple notches down

How is it different from a Phantom, Ghost or Eh variant? It's still approved by Norton and Seeley isn't it?

It depends, also I asked him if it was like a store variant/group variant directly, (which are also types of unofficial variants, the latter more than the former), and he chose to NOt answer.

I had to search out and prove that it is exactly one of those, but even for one of those, a couple notches down

Your definition is very different to a lot of others. As Jeff said they are all official variants whether you feel they are collectable or not for you is your choice.

Personally if they have been approved by the publishers and the creators then they are official. Whether I want to buy or recognize them is totally my own choice.

It all boils down to the old adage: What I collect is great and what you collect is...

Having said all that I agree he was being a little shady about it all even though in actuality he didn't need to be (shrug)

It all boils down to the old adage: What I collect is great and what you collect is...

Having said all that I agree he was being a little shady about it all even though in actuality he didn't need to be (shrug)

agree 100% and that's all i was getting at, as I said, its cut from a conversation where i asked him which type of variant it was, and he wouldnt answer.

I only posted it here so people actually know what they are buying. There are other series I collect where I do get every variant, even the independent ones.

My frustration was he knew what I was trying to ask, and kept intentionally not responding. A simple:

"Yes, a couple guys I know paid to get this made and are having it at their booth in Dubai" would have sufficed. Then people would know what they were actually buying, and can make an informed decision.

A stronger (but still wrong) argument would have been "the person who put this variant cover together is on the probation list and is using a proxy to sell them on the boards".

Everything else just shows how crazy you are. 2c

nah, not even going to respond, you gotta earn the right for a response.

But excellent to point out the Prob List.

Pretty sure, that is a response. (thumbs u

think about what I said, what you wrote, and what is being replied to, you can figure out what I actually am saying, I believe in you.

:luhv:

You saw the hilarious Revival Variant sales thread threadkrapping, right?

I understand that you like to defend anyone and anything that is wrong, but there is a reason why my posts remain in the thread, and why I received thank you PMs from people.

This discussion. zzz

Official :juggle: Non-official.

Who cares? If you don't want one, don't buy one. I didn't buy one. (shrug) But don't poo poo on it as some people DID buy it and are excited to get it. Why the need to be a Debbie Downer for them? :baiting:

:luhv:

You saw the hilarious Revival Variant sales thread threadkrapping, right?

I understand that you like to defend anyone and anything that is wrong, but there is a reason why my posts remain in the thread, and why I received thank you PMs from people.

Because moderation for strikes durring the weekend happen on monday. (thumbs u

as you have lots of experience in trying to harass mods to undo yours, you should know, but unfortunately for your hate and envy, the only strikes from the two threads would be for possible illicit sale thread, and you for your mouth as per usual.

This discussion. zzz

Official :juggle: Non-official.

Who cares? If you don't want one, don't buy one. I didn't buy one. (shrug) But don't poo poo on it as some people DID buy it and are excited to get it. Why the need to be a Debbie Downer for them? :baiting:

I wasnt trying to be a debbie downer, maybe i could have trimmed the convo better in moving it here, but people not only needed to know, they had a right to know WHAT they were being sold.

I only posted it in this thread, because he placed this in the thread:

*EDIT* - Can't quote it actually. He was trying to sell it out of this thread too (which I had reported to the mods, and they removed his posts on it here). I had posted my comment from the sales thread in this thread, because of the sales pitch here.

Edited by CBT

as you have lots of experience in trying to harass mods to undo yours, you should know, but unfortunately for your hate and envy, the only strikes from the two threads would be for possible illicit sale thread, and you for your mouth as per usual.

:signfunny: