• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrity Signed Books
21 21

4,122 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, tomi1 said:

I own a 7.0 Star Trek #1 that I posted a while back with 5 signatures and have been trying to upgrade for a little over 10 years now but everything that has come up in that time has had 4 or less signatures. I was just looking for the same number of signatures or more but I have never seen 5 or more excluding the one I got back in 2010. I just wanted a better condition #1 and finally it has shown up. Just can't believe it took 10 years for it to happen.

Star Trek #1 CGC 8.5.jpg

That's just :whatthe:

Congrats!

17 hours ago, tomi1 said:

I own a 7.0 Star Trek #1 that I posted a while back with 5 signatures and have been trying to upgrade for a little over 10 years now but everything that has come up in that time has had 4 or less signatures. I was just looking for the same number of signatures or more but I have never seen 5 or more excluding the one I got back in 2010. I just wanted a better condition #1 and finally it has shown up. Just can't believe it took 10 years for it to happen.

Star Trek #1 CGC 8.5.jpg

That is a great book. Congrats!

What is the best non-eBay way to sell celeb books? I've been having a hard time on eBay with someone that seems to be targeting me and keeps making new name after new name and bidding/buying all my auctions. I think I am done selling on there. 

Have people consigned celeb books on MCS?

23 hours ago, nriccijr said:

What is the best non-eBay way to sell celeb books? I've been having a hard time on eBay with someone that seems to be targeting me and keeps making new name after new name and bidding/buying all my auctions. I think I am done selling on there. 

What books are you trying to sell?  

Instagram has been quite successful for many. I follow several accounts that buy and sell off instagram.  I have bought and sold there personally. 

On 7/10/2021 at 10:50 AM, nriccijr said:

I have sold quite a few celebrity signed books through MCS. It is completely hassle-free for me.

2 hours ago, ivdyer said:

What books are you trying to sell?  

Instagram has been quite successful for many. I follow several accounts that buy and sell off instagram.  I have bought and sold there personally. 

I made another sales thread 

@Ron C. Thanks...good to know! I will try them if they do not sell here. Do you sell to them or consign?

2 hours ago, nriccijr said:

I made another sales thread 

@Ron C. Thanks...good to know! I will try them if they do not sell here. Do you sell to them or consign?

Consign. I get to pick the price and do not have to deal with individual shipping or returns.

12 minutes ago, DjMartini said:

Just got this back and couldn't be happier!!! Kudos to @Kevlar for getting this completed with Alex Ross signature from @Rich_Henn from way back. These guys do great work!!!

IMG_5041.JPG

:x man that must have either taken some time, or just generally been hard to get, as Ross doesn't sign often.

Congrats! that's the one I want too lol settled for 1st Red Goblin

Nice Sig!

44 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

:x man that must have either taken some time, or just generally been hard to get, as Ross doesn't sign often.

Congrats! that's the one I want too lol settled for 1st Red Goblin

Nice Sig!

I thought there was a pretty good supply of Ross sigs. How did you ever make out with the Eastman Laird sig you were getting on the video game pamphlet?

8 minutes ago, Randall Ries said:

I thought there was a pretty good supply of Ross sigs. How did you ever make out with the Eastman Laird sig you were getting on the video game pamphlet?

It's a 

Magazine

Nintendo Power

J Scott Campbell did the green pizza slice sketch, and I requested Eastman draw Raphael holding the slice...

I also suggested"eat at' over Campbell signature, since Campbell sig looks like a local Italian eatery called Campisis, but that would have been over the top

received_355786699283954.jpeg

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

10 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

It's a 

Magazine

Nintendo Power

J Scott Campbell did the green pizza slice sketch, and I requested Eastman draw Raphael holding the slice...

I also suggested"eat at' over Campbell signature, since Campbell sig looks like a local Italian eatery called Campisis, but that would have been over the top

received_355786699283954.jpeg

Yes! That looks nice. Sorry. I know we discussed it awhile ago. I couldn't remember exactly what it was. Pamphlet or mag. Very cool. I'm glad you drew a line somewhere! LOL!

7 minutes ago, Randall Ries said:

Yes! That looks nice. Sorry. I know we discussed it awhile ago. I couldn't remember exactly what it was. Pamphlet or mag. Very cool. I'm glad you drew a line somewhere! LOL!

Amen Haha, thing is, it was a while ago yes, but I only got it back last Monday :roflmao:

So it's been ages or 6 months since I sent it, but its finally back and I couldnt be happier ^^

1 minute ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Amen Haha, thing is, it was a while ago yes, but I only got it back last Monday :roflmao:

So it's been ages or 6 months since I sent it, but its finally back and I couldnt be happier ^^

WHAT? Seems like we talked about this much longer than 6 months ago! I'm glad you got it back, though. That is a real trophy!

4 minutes ago, Randall Ries said:

WHAT? Seems like we talked about this much longer than 6 months ago! I'm glad you got it back, though. That is a real trophy!

Its appreciated!

If it was longer, then it was when I sent it for Campbell to sign September last year, I got it back Christmas 2020 and had it a week before I sent off for Eastman. 

Ha! So yes about a year in the making..... only been in hand about 2 weeks out of that time, but well worth it,

I had it pressed again with Eastman and it went from an 8.5 to this 9.2

All in all I'm happy  (thumbsu

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

1 minute ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Its appreciated!

If it was longer, then it was when I sent it for Campbell to sign September last year, I got it back Christmas 2020 and had it a week before I sent off for Eastman. 

Ha! So yes about a year in the making..... only been in hand about 2 weeks out of that time, but well worth it,

I had it pressed again with Eastman and it went from an 8.5 to this 9.2

All in all I'm happy  (thumbsu

THAT must be it. You mentioned it had a few stops to make before it was truly "yours". That's quite a bump from 8.5-9.2.