• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrity Signed Books
22 22

4,117 posts in this topic

On 1/17/2023 at 6:24 AM, BbqP.Bun85 said:

Robocop: The Last Stand #1 NYCC variant signed by Peter Weller and Nancy Allen. Special shout out to @Triston Pencefor getting Nancy's signature. :applause:

IMG_2006b.jpg

The bubble gum blowing is classic! Good choice for a cover to submit! :x 

On 1/18/2023 at 5:30 PM, DELTA 62 said:

Zachary Levi!

Shazam - 1.jpg

That dude just always seems happy! Similarly the way Ryan Reynolds jokes or tries and mostly succeeds, Levi has a smile for the ages. ^^

On 1/18/2023 at 6:19 PM, ivdyer said:

Just an impressive book and cover.  No doubt one of the better signatures out there.  I am no Jedi indeed…..

C04940AB-E29C-4DE6-8AA3-E54F5221C6C0.thumb.jpeg.40b52fadd14cb453729678d19254f0ac.jpeg

I know you've got her signature before, interesting this time she got creative!

Congrats!

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 1/18/2023 at 6:04 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

That dude just always seems happy! Similarly the way Ryan Reynolds jokes or tries and mostly succeeds, Levi has a smile for the ages. ^^

He does always seem so happy.  Which is why when he came out (a little while ago) and talked about his mental health struggles (anxiety, depression, suicidal thoughts) it was a bit of a shock.  But, it does show that you just don't know what someone could be struggling with on the inside while projecting differently on the outside.  It sounds like he got some help and seems to be handling things much better.  I was fortunate to meet him once at a con and he is legitimately one of the nicest & most charismatic persons (let alone celeb) I have ever met.  

On 1/22/2023 at 10:44 PM, JoeBrrr said:

How was meeting him? I’ve been a fan since I was younger and having seen The Whale and hearing his interviews - bless that man. Hope he wins the Oscar !

Hi.  Sadly, I didn't meet him.  I actually sent the books in to a facilitator to get signed.  I am hoping to meet him one day though.