• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrity Signed Books
22 22

4,117 posts in this topic

On 12/23/2022 at 7:49 AM, Ron C. said:

This one is finally back from Baltimore CC. Even though Weezie is a comic book writer and editor, it was for her part as the model for this iconic Bernie Wrightson cover that she makes it as a celebrity signer.

HOS 92 Louise.jpg

Thank you for the history, I never knew that.

Scream is one of my all time fav movies and Neve Campbell, Jamie Kennedy and a bunch of the cast will be at ECCC this year. She rarely is at cons - I wish there was some scream comic. I might get a VHS signed which I found out some ppl get graded ?

I am considering getting them to sign the Stray Dogs scream cover homage but not sure…

C4846973-CA25-49C0-A987-C2D6F1CED13A.jpeg

On 1/11/2023 at 11:23 AM, JoeBrrr said:

Scream is one of my all time fav movies and Neve Campbell, Jamie Kennedy and a bunch of the cast will be at ECCC this year. She rarely is at cons - I wish there was some scream comic. I might get a VHS signed which I found out some ppl get graded ?

I am considering getting them to sign the Stray Dogs scream cover homage but not sure…

C4846973-CA25-49C0-A987-C2D6F1CED13A.jpeg

Just finding out about the VHS collectors market and this variant box is pretty sick. What I don’t get is apparently ppl like them sealed and will get autographs on top of the shrink wrap. Seems super weird to me I’d want it on the box. 

4A5FA0BC-91F8-45FE-9C2C-2ED8AC6807D3.png