• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrity Signed Books
22 22

4,121 posts in this topic

On 2/21/2023 at 11:04 PM, DELTA 62 said:

Lance Henriksen!  "Not bad for a human!"

Thanks @Triston Pence

ALIEN - 1.jpg

Hey that is some deep black ink! Man oh man! That stands out :) super cool, a bit shaky penmanship with the punctuation, but I like that it doesn't block the art and is very deep ink!

On 2/22/2023 at 3:03 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Hey that is some deep black ink! Man oh man! That stands out :) super cool, a bit shaky penmanship with the punctuation, but I like that it doesn't block the art and is very deep ink!

Thanks!  I window cut the bag so he would sign in just that area and it did come out nice.  I think he used an acrylic pen which is why that black looks so good.  

I've no idea if I'm able to post this here, so apologies in advance. Hello all! Can anyone, anyone, ANYONE help me locate a CGC SS signed by Stan Lee Uncanny X-MEN 131?? I am desperately seeking this book. I'm trying to complete my set of GSX1, and 94 - 143, all CGC SS signed by Stan Lee. I have them all except 131. Willing to pay a commission to the person who helps me secure a copy. Feel free to message me if you have a lead on one. I appreciate the help. Thank you all!

Chett

On 2/23/2023 at 11:58 AM, Chett*Eye*Knight said:

I've no idea if I'm able to post this here, so apologies in advance. Hello all! Can anyone, anyone, ANYONE help me locate a CGC SS signed by Stan Lee Uncanny X-MEN 131?? I am desperately seeking this book. I'm trying to complete my set of GSX1, and 94 - 143, all CGC SS signed by Stan Lee. I have them all except 131. Willing to pay a commission to the person who helps me secure a copy. Feel free to message me if you have a lead on one. I appreciate the help. Thank you all!

Chett

Hi.  Have you tried posting this in the Want to Buy board?

https://boards.cgccomics.com/forum/50-comics-market-want-to-buy/

On 2/17/2023 at 10:41 AM, DELTA 62 said:

She made an appearance at Denver Comic Con 2017 and I know for a fact that she signed books that were submitted for CGC Signature Series - so they do exist.  I don't recall what she charged for her signature but I would guess it was around $100 or less.  Keep in mind that Galaxycon is advertising a signing with her and it looks like they are charging $150 for her signature.  

I wanted to add that you said you have a book already signed by her that you are sending in soon to be graded.  That makes me think it is not a Signature Series situation and instead it will get the green qualified label which will affect (downgrade) the value of the book.  

Yeah it's my first use of CGC and didn't realize they don't authenticate if it's not SS. I had it signed at Denver Comic-Con 2017 but I don't remember receiving any documentation. I probably have a photo of her with the book and proof of purchase of the event but that probably won't suffice. Good Info-Thanks.

On 2/23/2023 at 1:51 PM, Chett*Eye*Knight said:

Thanx for the assist. Says 'can't access the page trying to view'. 

If you go to the Chat Boards main page, scroll about half way down and you will see the link under Comics Market - Want To Buy!  There's also a couple of Comics Market links, you could also look thru them to see if anyone happens to have one up for sale.  Good luck & happy hunting!

On 2/23/2023 at 1:55 PM, DocDeliverance said:

Yeah it's my first use of CGC and didn't realize they don't authenticate if it's not SS. I had it signed at Denver Comic-Con 2017 but I don't remember receiving any documentation. I probably have a photo of her with the book and proof of purchase of the event but that probably won't suffice. Good Info-Thanks.

Unfortunately, it sounds like it would be a green qualified label situation - sorry.  CGC was at that con too.  

On 2/23/2023 at 11:13 PM, DELTA 62 said:

Another Lance Henriksen!

ALIEN #1 - HENRIKSEN.jpg

Another with quality ink. I'm not sure the fold could come out any better  :)

More human than human. Bishop was sweet 🎂

Edited by ADAMANTIUM