• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrity Signed Books
22 22

4,122 posts in this topic

On 10/13/2023 at 3:18 PM, Ron C. said:

Ashley Eckstein sig on sketch covers by @FAKadar and @Nick Justus.

Kadar Ahsoka.jpg

Justus Ahsoka.jpg

Her sigs are fairly big! But I've not seen a bad one, or it's never too bad with the art!

On 10/13/2023 at 6:22 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Her sigs are fairly big! But I've not seen a bad one, or it's never too bad with the art!

We spoke for quite a while at FXC about her signature. She wanted something big and loved the way her "A" could be incorporated into both her signature and her character name.

Edited by Ron C.

On 10/15/2023 at 10:24 AM, ivdyer said:

Yes sir!

You win the entire thread. Nothing can compare. So this was signed as blank and she highlighted around the sigs in purple? Risky, but it looks absolutely incredible. Please DM if you are ever looking to sell

On 1/25/2021 at 7:52 AM, atrocitus said:

Vin diesel and Bradley Cooper is about it. I don’t see Bradley cooper signing. I know there is a few Bradley coopers out there but I don’t see him sitting down and signing a ton of books for money 

Did you end up getting this done? 

On 10/16/2023 at 3:20 PM, Hot Nickels said:

You win the entire thread. Nothing can compare. So this was signed as blank and she highlighted around the sigs in purple? Risky, but it looks absolutely incredible. Please DM if you are ever looking to sell

Yes, he highlighted around the sigs

On 10/22/2023 at 6:58 PM, BbqP.Bun85 said:

X-Men 2 Movie #1 signed by Kelly Hu and Rebecca Romijn. Special shoutout to @Rich_Henn for getting Rebecca's signature. :headbang: Now I will wait when the time for Halle Berry does a signing. 

image.thumb.jpeg.c736ddb7e362a53315bd3710d3e88cd4.jpeg

Awesome!

They crossed the streams a but signing, but still Awesome! Best of love getting Halle, I'm sure it'll happen  :)

Would be so cool