• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrity Signed Books
21 21

4,132 posts in this topic

@SLABBED SS ADDICT

Both of those cast books are absolutely EPIC!!!  The Carpenter Thing movie is just so good.

I would really caution you to look at that upper left corner before you crack for Kurt Russell.

It might drop to a 9.6 or even a 9.4 if the damage that looks like it is there is really there.

That many signature and holding 9.8 is awesome.  Great work.

On 7/27/2023 at 1:20 PM, cgcsketcherz said:

Personal grail for me on this one as a Mets fan. Dwight Doc Gooden was at Garden State Comicfest this summer, and he was a late announcement. My artist friend knocked this out in two days and since he was at the show it was witnessed. The only problem, Gooden loved it so much he wanted to keep it and thought it was a gift for him. Had to explain to him my Scooby mashup collection but he really enjoyed it!

I might have to switch over to these sketch covers. The NG label means no worries about grade drops. On the flip side however, CGC doesn't seem to picture them or go too details under the verification id.

20230727_134512.jpg

Didn't doc gooden play for the athletics as well? Seems I remember a world series, but it was one of the cards I kept as a kid. Quite the player!

On 7/31/2023 at 10:53 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Didn't doc gooden play for the athletics as well? Seems I remember a world series, but it was one of the cards I kept as a kid. Quite the player!

• New York Mets (1984–1994)
  • New York Yankees (1996–1997)
  • Cleveland Indians (1998–1999)
  • Houston Astros (2000)
  • Tampa Bay Devil Rays (2000)
  • New York Yankees (2000)

Not sure about athletics

On 7/31/2023 at 5:31 PM, cgcsketcherz said:
  • New York Mets (1984–1994)
  • New York Yankees (1996–1997)
  • Cleveland Indians (1998–1999)
  • Houston Astros (2000)
  • Tampa Bay Devil Rays (2000)
  • New York Yankees (2000)

Not sure about athletics

Wow! Amazing how I forgot

@cgcsketcherz at least Strawberry is up for the hall of fame this year

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 7/31/2023 at 6:43 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Wow! Amazing how I forgot

@cgcsketcherz at least Strawberry is up for the hall of fame this year

Strawberry has been eligible for the first 5 years since 2004 and this year will be his first on the Contempory ballot and he has literally a zero percent chance of getting into the Hall of Fame. 

On 7/27/2023 at 2:20 PM, cgcsketcherz said:

Personal grail for me on this one as a Mets fan. Dwight Doc Gooden was at Garden State Comicfest this summer, and he was a late announcement. My artist friend knocked this out in two days and since he was at the show it was witnessed. The only problem, Gooden loved it so much he wanted to keep it and thought it was a gift for him. Had to explain to him my Scooby mashup collection but he really enjoyed it!

I might have to switch over to these sketch covers. The NG label means no worries about grade drops. On the flip side however, CGC doesn't seem to picture them or go too details under the verification id.

20230727_134512.jpg

That is simply awesome!