• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

Is it must have more than 100 posts or something? :(

50 as far as the rules in the very first post go... I'm not sure whether they've been amended or not since?

No worries if not, I'll understand :sumo:

Right on for you!

Just wondering...does the Captain Britain have the mask sir?

If you had the issue with the boomerang,id be all over it..searching for years!

So glad things are up and moving!!!

No mask unfortunately.... Or boomerang, for I do have issue #2. In excellent condition. I had planned on keeping it but if you're saying you'll take it, then it's all yours!

SDC18008_zpssfnloujd.jpg

Thanks,but not at this time mate...

But

:bump:

a friendly bump on your offer! :foryou:

I just wished to thank Dave for his warm-hearted offer: luckily I already have a #112, so I am very glad a new participant jumped aboard. :foryou:

Very nice offer on the Captain Britains, but so far I have just the second series and trying to complete the Alan Moore/Alan Davis arcs – hope someone scoops them up!

BTW, for those wondering, some people underestimate the original british magazines: understandable when they contain reprints, but here you have original material as well. (thumbs u

The masses got their wish! Well played! :applause:

I said I was moving on and the thread got yanked from the top spot. Coincidence??

Darn, this thread isn't stickied anymore. This was one of the few things I check in Comics general.

To be honest, I usually do not even notice stickied threads (sometimes I do not even find them… lol ) but PIF should stay at the top, so let’s keep it alive. (thumbs u

Is it must have more than 100 posts or something? :(

The rules indicate that if you claim a lot, you must offer up a lot of your own in this thread.

This is the first time that I've looked at this thread and personally, I like this approach to giving books away more than the RAK thread.Speaking of the RAK thread.

That said, I'll be offering up a cool book later on today:)

It simply means my Adobe Flash plugin all of a sudden is "obsolete".

Friggin' informatics/telematics which force you to upgrade at every breath you take! lol

:P

Don't worry Claudio - Life is like a box of chocolates - never know what you will get . . unless you look at the underside of the box.