• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

Wow those are both great books. Especially the FF 112 , a Bronze age key. A personal favorite. If that book last more then 5 hours there is something truly wrong with this thread.

Believe me,if I could afford to ship something out,id have been all over one or the other.

And KPR is awesome!

His post said International should PM first, it is right there in your own post now as well! :makepoint:

Says nowt about first... And I have PM'd and KPR has kindly accepted :)

Now my offer be this...

Captain Britain #1 (Higher grade) & Nick Fury #1 (Low grade but presents nicely)

SDC18001_zpsypovvvio.jpg

SDC18004_zpsckeoovaq.jpg

SDC18000_zps3ywxavcf.jpg

I'll pay the post.

Cheers

I got the Roku today...my younger daughter asked "how did we live without this?" and my wife said "I want you to go down there and thank him right now!"

So thank you to shazzam and thanks as well to everyone who makes PIF fun like this. But mostly thank you to shazzam!

I have just Netflix, rdio, and crackle set up so far and am really enjoying it. Wait until I get a bit more facile with the thing and have all my accounts set up! I watched a few minutes of the first episode of Barney Miller and one episode of Comedians in Cars Drinking Coffee. I am looking forward to loving Phil Hartman and News Radio again as well.

Daredevil binge this weekend though!

Is it must have more than 100 posts or something? :(

50 as far as the rules in the very first post go... I'm not sure whether they've been amended or not since?

No worries if not, I'll understand :sumo:

Right on for you!

Just wondering...does the Captain Britain have the mask sir?

If you had the issue with the boomerang,id be all over it..searching for years!

So glad things are up and moving!!!

I got the Roku today...my younger daughter asked "how did we live without this?" and my wife said "I want you to go down there and thank him right now!"

So thank you to shazzam and thanks as well to everyone who makes PIF fun like this. But mostly thank you to shazzam!

I have just Netflix, rdio, and crackle set up so far and am really enjoying it. Wait until I get a bit more facile with the thing and have all my accounts set up! I watched a few minutes of the first episode of Barney Miller and one episode of Comedians in Cars Drinking Coffee. I am looking forward to loving Phil Hartman and News Radio again as well.

If you need any Roku help just Im me. As I said I have 4 of them and been using the Roku since the day it came out. And yes when you get the Roku and Slingplayer you say to yourself, "How did I live without this". Awesome devices.

Is it must have more than 100 posts or something? :(

50 as far as the rules in the very first post go... I'm not sure whether they've been amended or not since?

No worries if not, I'll understand :sumo:

Right on for you!

Just wondering...does the Captain Britain have the mask sir?

If you had the issue with the boomerang,id be all over it..searching for years!

So glad things are up and moving!!!

No mask unfortunately.... Or boomerang, for I do have issue #2. In excellent condition. I had planned on keeping it but if you're saying you'll take it, then it's all yours!

SDC18008_zpssfnloujd.jpg

If you need any Roku help just Im me. As I said I have 4 of them and been using the Roku since the day it came out. And yes when you get the Roku and Slingplayer you say to yourself, "How did I live without this". Awesome devices.

Im still not for sure that I understand what Roku does exactly. Both times, I was tempted to claim it but was unsure if I needed it or would know how to use it. If my TV or Blu Ray player has Netflix and all of that stuff built in is it the same thing or different?

Roku is like the apps built into the TVs but just more.you have mlb app, hbo, tons of different movie apps.old movies.horrors.local news chanels.theres a dog TV channel, ufo channel, There is hundreds.also there are games on the newer models.Angry Birds, Jeopardy, golf , cards.also the Roku is portable.can move to any TV to make any TV have internet TV capabilitys.u can bring it to a hotel on vacation. Just a cool device.