• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

no im withdrawing to stop people from complaining...

i still feel my offer is fair... but obviously others dont...

and dont feel sorry for me, im just explaining why thats what i offered. i dont really care... if i thought it wasnt a fair offer i wouldnt have offered it. its NOT a big deal... it really really isnt.

I dont think you should withdraw...look,cheesfrog likes your book.

Maybe throw something else out there?any toys,collectables,something nifty?you have four days...

:bump:

free shipping US - will pay 1st $15 elsewhere -----

update with a couple slabs (3 and 4) - these are repeats - but they are cool books......

Offer 1:

Avengers V3 22 CGC 9.4 SS

nice sig series entry

ss%20stan%201.jpg

ss%20stan.jpg

Offer #2

The one .... the only....

Cryptozoic Man!!!

Issues 1-4 signed by the Comic Book Men!!!

Dy-no-MITE

cbm.jpg

cbm_1.jpg

Offer 3

Avengers Annual 10 CGC 8.5

th_Avengers%20Annual%2010%20CGC%208.5.jpg

Offer 4

Superman 199 CGC 4.5 Superman vs Flash!

th_E40C34BB-7153-4C4F-BC4E-BC473597E3D6.jpg

Bump

Ill go ahead and withdraw then i didnt know it was gonna be a whole huge "thing"...

You could do that,

OR

you could get into the intended spirit of the thread, and try to Pay It Forward.

It's really not a big deal for him. It's really not. So lets move forward and hopefully we all learned something.

Ill go ahead and withdraw then i didnt know it was gonna be a whole huge "thing"...

You could do that,

OR

you could get into the intended spirit of the thread, and try to Pay It Forward.

It's really not a big deal for him. It's really not. So lets move forward and hopefully we all learned something.

What did we learn? And how would this make things better? (shrug)

You could do that,

OR

What did we learn? And how would this make things better? (shrug)

Learning things is always better then not learning things. I'm not sure what you learned. I learned that I love it when new people join the thread - they make a Friday even more special.

He's all about the bass

No! Treble!

I thought it was about the post count, but yeah, I like it when this thread gets moving. Makes me want to participate again.

the vitriol is astounding here... i wasnt trying to scam anyone... no one was taking the offer so i thought id jump on it... bad choice on my part for offering the cracked book, like i said i dont have MUCH to offer, but the little i have i put out there... looking at it, i think i got over excited and didnt think my offer was terrible... but majority does think so.... soooo...

How about next time politely ask or PM me instead of raging at me... im easy going and react better to politeness rather than aggro.. or passive aggressiveness which seems pretty thick.

I didn't think your offer was bad. Cracked slabs don't bother me, as long as the book isn't affected. Maybe you can sweeten the pot, add some more options? Raw books are fine, they don't have to slabs. Toys, games, a nice run of reading material, some trades? (shrug)

the vitriol is astounding here... i wasnt trying to scam anyone... no one was taking the offer so i thought id jump on it... bad choice on my part for offering the cracked book, like i said i dont have MUCH to offer, but the little i have i put out there... looking at it, i think i got over excited and didnt think my offer was terrible... but majority does think so.... soooo...

How about next time politely ask or PM me instead of raging at me... im easy going and react better to politeness rather than aggro.. or passive aggressiveness which seems pretty thick.

Please stop playing the victim here. There were only two instances of members chastising your offer.

Contrary to those comments, and prior to your dramatic withdrawal, one member welcomed you to the thread, two posted positive comments, one posted a constructive comment, and five defended you.

I stand by my previous comment, which was made in earnest. Instead of quitting, ignore the negative comments, listen to the constructive criticisms, and do your best to Pay It Forward.

free shipping US - will pay 1st $15 elsewhere -----

update with a couple slabs (3 and 4) - these are repeats - but they are cool books......

Offer 1:

Avengers V3 22 CGC 9.4 SS

nice sig series entry

ss%20stan%201.jpg

ss%20stan.jpg

Welp... im super down for that one...

:takeit:

And heres what i have for offer!

Offer

ASM #539 9.8

iRaeYDqQGANs5.JPG

[Note: Slab was cracked and damaged during shipping on the bottom left corner, But the book itself was undamaged and should hold the 9.8...]

ibq4NwYtFzWJT0.JPG

ikWHrbaivuEYR.JPG

Won't someone PLEASE think of the children?!

pay%20it%20forward%20kids.jpg

Those kids probably only have drek.

The next generation of Junk Donkeys. :sumo:

:roflmao: This is the funniest thing I have read all day!