• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

I guess the love affair with silver age is over

You can give me all your Silver Age and I won't complain.

I love the ASM 19, but I truly don't believe I can follow the offer up. My last go around was a hard sell and I'd be offering the same stuff again.

Problem is I already have the Avengers, and the ASM #19 is not exactly in my focus, as I tend to pick very few selected issues or story arcs from Spidey, both titles that I do not collect in full.

But if that is OK to you, I would like to take as a gift to techvodoo. I just can’t post an offer until tomorrow but if the delay is OK with the participants, I can do that. (thumbs u

That's awesome Claudio. If we do that I'll post a RAK offer or something else if you have an idea. (worship)

OK, I will do that, hoping that is OK to the others.

If Scott's fine with it, I’d just take the ASM #19 for Guy, here’s my follow-up offers:

Offer A

Detective Comics #164 - GDVG (as per the PGM forum)

Bat-signal cover!

eTqQdTlh.jpg

Offer B

Divinity #3 1:20 LaRosa variant painted cover. - NM+

I think I also have a NM/NM+ copy of #2 which I can throw in.

FXZkD9oh.jpg

OK, I will do that, hoping that is OK to the others.

If Scott's fine with it, I’d just take the ASM #19 for Guy, here’s my follow-up offers:

Offer A

Bat-signal cover!

eTqQdTlh.jpg

:o Sweet Tec. Always loved the cover (thumbs u

It reminds of the opening of the tv show

I give you a hard time Claudio, but that is a nice gesture on your part. If its up within 24 hours no one should have complaints

You don’t – I know your intentions are good. I’d just hope someone picks an offer, as tech "deserves" it. ;)

Lyle, did you manage to keep the Detectives and the Batmans when you sold most of your collection?

I have updated Offer B with the addition (optional) of a Divinity #2 (regular cover).

Offer A

Bat-signal cover!

eTqQdTlh.jpg

Offer B

I have a NM/NM+ copy of #2 that I can throw in – if so I’d just ask for a shipping contribution as it would result in a shipping cost increase to the 2.2 lbs tier (to pack the books safely) as these weight a bit more than old newsprint books.

FXZkD9oh.jpg

O3E3ZrSh.jpg

I give you a hard time Claudio, but that is a nice gesture on your part. If its up within 24 hours no one should have complaints

You don’t – I know your intentions are good. I’d just hope someone picks an offer, as tech "deserves" it. ;)

Lyle, did you manage to keep the Detectives and the Batmans when you sold most of your collection?

I got to keep the copper age and up but will have to rebuild my older stuff.

But if that is OK to you, I would like to take as a gift to techvodoo. I just can’t post an offer until tomorrow but if the delay is OK with the participants, I can do that. (thumbs u

That's okay with me Claudio, but there are a couple details I'd like to discuss with you and jaeldubyoo.

PM sent to you both :hi:

NP, I’m just sorry to see so many people taking things in stride and also getting so defensive (I know it’s not easy when one makes accusations or can’t get past any previous action).

I updated the offers to include Offer C, a mixed Inhumans-related books lot.

Offer B has the (optional) addition of a Divinity #2 (regular cover).

I could ask for some shipping contribution on these two… :D

Offer A

Bat-signal cover!

eTqQdTlh.jpg

Offer B

I have a NM/NM+ copy of #2 that I can throw in – if so I’d just ask for a shipping contribution as it would result in a shipping cost increase to the 2.2 lbs tier (to pack the books safely) as these weight a bit more than old newsprint books.

FXZkD9oh.jpg

O3E3ZrSh.jpg

Offer C

Inhumans lot. #47 (first Maximus) is about a VG+, the Amazing Adventures #1 is a pretty nice FN+ or better, The FF#99 is a VG+ or so, Inhumans #12 (Hulk!) a VFNM.

Inhuman #1 is about NM (and first appearance of a pair of new characters).

vD1743Kl.jpg l4DGgUql.jpg

aPaX0XBm.jpg AnZighRm.jpg eOeQeJ7m.jpg