• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

Offer 1: X-Men #129 and #130, 1st appearances of Kitty Pryde, White Queen, and Dazzler.

th_x129_zpsa1kkoijw.jpg

th_x129b_zpsnl8wkrxu.jpg

th_x130_zpsfrohhmfp.jpg

th_x130b_zpszdayyxqz.jpg

Offer 2: Superman's Pal, Jimmy Olsen #134 and #135, 1st and 2nd appearances of Darkseid.No image of #135 because I seemed to have misplaced it. But it will be included.

th_jo134_zpskarrt3vt.jpg

th_jo134b_zpsgl8zpo1f.jpg

Offer 3: Avengers #181, Marvel Premiere #47 and #48, 1st appearances of Scott Lang and Scott Lang as Ant-Man.

th_av181_zpsadykhx7d.jpg

th_mp47_zpsz6kpyyba.jpg

th_mp48_zpsdi9ohwy2.jpg

The Marvel Premiere #47 has a faint water stain on the back, but is a nice comic that presents well.

th_a3e8d384-fc23-4b2f-bde1-1c87ac8459e2_zpsw30fuat9.jpg

I almost posted this in the PIF discussion thread- it's hard to tell the two apart. :whistle:

Offer 2: Superman's Pal, Jimmy Olsen #134 and #135, 1st and 2nd appearances of Darkseid.No image of #135 because I seemed to have misplaced it. But it will be included.

:takeit:

I haven't participated in a couple years. Guess I was waiting for the right offer (since I missed the ASM #3) :tonofbricks:

Offers will be up in the morning- between 9am - 11am (west coast). Early ASMs/Avengers

Read most of the threads...seems more of like a trading thread now. Value will be looked at more, donkey's will be called out, and hours of posting will be changed and being on the hot seat will have less time. seems interesting.

I almost posted this in the PIF discussion thread- it's hard to tell the two apart. :whistle:

:takeit:

I haven't participated in a couple years. Guess I was waiting for the right offer (since I missed the ASM #3) :tonofbricks:

Offers will be up in the morning- between 9am - 11am (west coast). Early ASMs/Avengers

^^

With all this discussion swirling around this thread, I didn't think anybody noticed what was being offered. Shouldn't all this discussion not related directly to the offers be in the discussion thread rather than this thread?

The JO #134/135 has nice upside, so I hope these measure up.

Free shipping in the US, elsewhere we'll discuss (unless that's stepping on a new rule I'm unaware of).

Option 1: Amazing Spider-Man #19 plus ONE from the following; Avengers #25 (1st Powerman- the villain), 32 (1st Bill Foster- later Black Goliath), 34 (1st Living Laser), or 46 (return of Antman- scans are below option 2).

bhEZnez.jpg

Option 2: Take EITHER Avengers #19- 1st Swordsman, OR Avengers #47,

plus TWO from the following; Avengers #25, 32, 34, and 46.

ZlXsZaz.jpg

PNfvL8k.jpg

JdFjIZJ.jpg

ZMnwQFd.jpg

pwa42ux.jpg

ToMxvcF.jpg

Is everything back to normal? :fear:

What is normal for this thread? (shrug)

chainsaw_faceoff_big.gif

That is about right.

It is important that it happens over and over and over and over and over and over and

Is everything back to normal? :fear:

What is normal for this thread? (shrug)

chainsaw_faceoff_big.gif

That is about right.

It is important that it happens over and over and over and over and over and over and

We could always try this method

1425_3.jpg