• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dickwad Seller of the Day

499 posts in this topic

And BTW, I was happy to wake up, refreshed, and find this thread still here! Plaudits to the mods. Or maybe they were just out at White Castle. confused-smiley-013.gif

Don't you people sleep!?! 893whatthe.gif

and by "you people" I am sure I have offended someone

Well I'm offended that you think you offended someone.... insane.gif

And I'd be burning daylight if I slept. But I did just eat lunch.....maybe it's time for a nap...... cloud9.gif

Jim

Wow! Although the flaming has died down a bit, this was just what we needed. Now things can get back to normal. insane.gif

AK - that post was frikkin' hilarious. Just as good as your "scammer letter" many months ago (can't find that thing in the search though).

Cave - the "you people" comment is 27_laughing.gif

JC - don't stay away too long. Need someone who agrees with me on action movies. thumbsup2.gif

Get your preorders in NOW for the Compilation Event of the Century.

Book will be polybagged with autographed cards by such stars as

Nikos the Brooklen Bomber,

Bella the Flame Throwing Vixen.

And last but not least

Clive the eBay Snipe Bungler Dickwad Seller of the YEAR!!!!

Be sure to place your bids early, you never know when an auction will be canceled.

Are you still talking? Should'nt you be in bed with your Bella, or does she/it repulse you that much? This is all a big joke to you huh?

First of all you lowlife insufficiently_thoughtful_person, I live in Mass. not in Brooklyn N.Y., I think Mrs Piggy has me confused with another one of your satisfied costumers.

foreheadslap.gif

You bring up a good point. I have heard that a lot of people on these forums shill for eachother. I think that is worse than cancelling an auction. Doing eachother favors and making people pay more? Does not sound fair to me. So their must be a load of D*[!@#%^&^] head sellers of the day in here. Why even gripe about someone else's auction if some of you use people to shill your own stuff. confused-smiley-013.gif

foreheadslap.gif Now you are preaching about ethics foreheadslap.gif

Umm Yeah its Okay to scam people with bogus/false auctions, you 893censored-thumb.gif

nikos, what's the scoop on the previous transaction between you and the seller that created this animosity?

I will post it later on, me and my butt crack have to go and repair some cars in my disgusting dirty garage tongue.gif

You bring up a good point. I have heard that a lot of people on these forums shill for eachother. I think that is worse than cancelling an auction. Doing eachother favors and making people pay more? Does not sound fair to me. So their must be a load of D*[!@#%^&^] head sellers of the day in here. Why even gripe about someone else's auction if some of you use people to shill your own stuff. confused-smiley-013.gif

foreheadslap.gif Now you are preaching about ethics foreheadslap.gif

Umm Yeah its Okay to scam people with bogus/false auctions, you 893censored-thumb.gif

And just like sand through an Hourglass.. so continues the "Flames of our Lives"

Up and at it early Nikos?

Way to get right back on that flaming Horse and ride brother!!..

Or as Thundarr would say...

Ariel...Ookla.. we Riiiddeee,,

I hope you're starving or something because you're acting like a total [!@#%^&^], a known thief parading around like he's worth a damn. Explain the terrible conditions that made you cheat and rob people or get out of here I'm sick of listening to you.
sleeping.gif

And just like sand through an Hourglass.. so continues the "Flames of our Lives"

sign-funnypost.gif

looks like things have finally quieted down - this was a great ride while it lasted - could have never predicted from the opening what this was going to turn into. have to thanks Nikos for taking this thing to a whole other dimension acclaim.gif

sign-funnypost.gif

looks like things have finally quieted down - this was a great ride while it lasted - could have never predicted from the opening what this was going to turn into. have to thanks Nikos for taking this thing to a whole other dimension acclaim.gif

This thread has taken on an epic kind of feel. In my opinion, like Nikos's flaming horse, it should burn forever to commemorate the wit, the anger, the lunacy, and the primeval loathing. And above all the frenzied illiterate outbursts from Dickwad's wife.

Whatever your feelings may be towards these petty demagogues, let us pay respect.

sign-funnypost.gif

This thread has taken on an epic kind of feel. In my opinion, like Nikos's flaming horse, it should burn forever to commemorate the wit, the anger, the lunacy, and the primeval loathing. And above all the frenzied illiterate outbursts from Dickwad's wife.

Whatever your feelings may be towards these petty demagogues, let us pay respect.

( gossip.gifBeyonder insert praying graemlin here)

sign-funnypost.gif

( gossip.gifBeyonder insert praying graemlin here)

Hang on, let's see what I can dig up. How 'bout this.....

You Are The Woman

in case you're wondering, d'oh is actually never written in the -script. is shows up as "annoyed grunt."

I think this is an urban myth, or maybe it was this way in the very beginning...

But I have several original Fox scripts I obtained directly from the studio and it is spelled "Duh' Oh" The one -script I can remember the title of is "A Fish Named Selma" which was probably 6 or 7 years ago.

That was in reference to Wad's wife, btw.

and since no one else wants to lower themselves and press the issue; let me be the goat - Roberts357, let's see her!!!!!!!!!!!!! devil.gif

============================================================

I found a photo of her in her natural form!!

nightshade_flowers.jpg

Belladonna Deadly Nightshade, while not actually seriously deadly, can cause Chat Room poisoning.

though not usually fatal, if read in large quantities.

This is an import from England, but it is now widespread and common on the American chatrooms.

Allthough it is itself attractive, the distinctive purple face from screaming.. and yellow foam coming from the mouth.. can be spectacularly lovely , and the green Eyes which turn bright red later in the summer are extremely eye-catching.

Because she has both Red Eyes , and foaming mouth.. almost all summer long, she is easy for almost anyone to recognize.