• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heroes Con 2012...a tale of tails...

72 posts in this topic

heroes2012008.jpg

Double WOW, Rick! :o:applause:

A double set of Action 13's for sale!

BTW: What is the grade and price on the Pep 34 on the bottom row? :cloud9:

That has been my number 1 pm! That copy sold at the show ...

heroes2012008.jpg

Double WOW, Rick! :o:applause:

A double set of Action 13's for sale!

BTW: What is the grade and price on the Pep 34 on the bottom row? :cloud9:

That has been my number 1 pm! That copy sold at the show ...

I guess that's a true indicator of what's really hot in the marketplace. (thumbs u :takeit:

heroes2012022.jpg

smiley-shocked032.gif ...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... smiley-shocked033.gif

It was great getting to meet you at Heroes Rick. Your booth stood out because you put so much quality stock on two walls on a corner booth. At the same time, your booth doesn't feel as "deep" as other dealers, so everything is easy to see and find.

There were some booths at Heroes that were just plain overcrowded with stuff.

Did you have any serious offers on your NFS books and did you sell any anyway?
yes. I sold several of my nfs books. Ironic lol

heroes2012018.jpg

Hey Rick,

Mind telling me what grade that All Select 4 and 10 are on the top row?

Michael

I believe the 4 is a cgc 8.5 or 9.0 Rockford copy (already sent to SD so don't have to check). No 10

What's the Superman 14 purple graded at?
Cgc 8.5 slight (little black color touch). Pressable to a 9.0 slight or scrape color touch and have a 6.5/7.0 copy (just guessing) or leave as is lol

Just so busy getting ready for sdcc

Some of the recent sales were a couple of high grade all selects, batman 1, superman 1, tec 31, real life 3, pep 34, about 15 high grade caps, whiz 1, tec 73, tec 168, seven seas 6, terrific 5, some blue bolts (lb Coles), a great 3 , mile high zip 32&33 and a few others I don't recall off top of my head

Just so busy getting ready for sdcc

Some of the recent sales were a couple of high grade all selects, batman 1, superman 1, tec 31, real life 3, pep 34, about 15 high grade caps, whiz 1, tec 73, tec 168, seven seas 6, terrific 5, some blue bolts (lb Coles), a great 3 , mile high zip 32&33 and a few others I don't recall off top of my head

Congrats on all of your sales! :applause:

That's a nice list of quality books there. :cloud9: