• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Trailer for Man of Steel: UMM. AWESOME. Now w/ Trailer!

199 posts in this topic

Nice trailer.

I think the movie will focus on Superman's humanity and the decision to become a hero.

I like that move on WB/DC.

All of the "good" superheroes nowadays focus on their internal struggles, not the obvious villian kinds. Face it: Superman that's unmarred by evil and fights the good fight is frankly a bore to watch.

Fighting the good fight is never boring. There are a zillion books that deal with the same subject. It's how the story is told that makes it boring sometimes.

Why can't I watch anything from YouTube using FireFoX?

Been like this for days now...

I deleted FireFox and reinstalled many times (complete uninstall too)... :frustrated:

I also am completely updated on my PC. IE 9 latest update.

Is there some stupid setting I should change?

:pullhair:

Did you install an Extention call RIP (Or something like that?)

You might need to delte it

So, there are two trailers, not sure you guys know this or not. One uses Costner's voice, the other Crowe's voice.

Here's a link to the Costner, as the link by o.p. has been taken down.

I personally cannot WAIT for this film, to say I have high hopes is putting it lightly!!

http://movies.yahoo.com/blogs/movie-talk/exclusive-man-steel-teaser-trailer-gives-first-glimpse-170806886.html?fb_action_ids=439217086099030%2C3489102630930%2C439217992765606%2C439215352765870&fb_action_types=news.reads&fb_ref=type%3Aread%2Cuser%3AyFhE9droqh4kdn5SFSkdLz4LVH8%2Ctype%3Aread%2Cuser%3Ag6c3RY75qEgaZO1aWg046z-UpsQ&fb_source=other_multiline&action_object_map={%22439217086099030%22%3A10150942240608155%2c%223489102630930%22%3A10150942240608155%2c%22439217992765606%22%3A10150938491262274%2c%22439215352765870%22%3A10151107474571154}&code=AQAiMEufMO7TH66kOHCYXTVhjTeRpB6dMuVjSowRx4aBPa7t21V6t_1_UZjBMtbXn_gvggk-W3pf8T6EAjIJbzmpwCnDt0_mA8_2dd7uhTYwjr_MGqsrCrl8sTXl6-JMxyPpTLh015pVTQrlaGOq90fkJFavKQefDGmppRQ-P4c0m_x0n1Rw2ie38maG5litfTY#_=

Nice trailer.

I think the movie will focus on Superman's humanity and the decision to become a hero.

All of the "good" superheroes nowadays focus on their internal struggles, not the obvious villian kinds. Face it: Superman that's unmarred by evil and fights the good fight is frankly a bore to watch.

Fighting the good fight is never boring. There are a zillion books that deal with the same subject. It's how the story is told that makes it boring sometimes.

Also,look at it this way:

This could be this generation's first Superman movie much like Superman:The Movie was for the older generation.

Think of it as the "It's the first issue for someone" idea.

I liked the trailer. I trust in Nolan!!

The person to trust is Zack Snyder. If you've seen 300 and Watchmen, you know the action sequences will be spectacular. :cloud9:

I liked the trailer. I trust in Nolan!!

The person to trust is Zack Snyder. If you've seen 300 and Watchmen, you know the action sequences will be spectacular. :cloud9:

As long as they're not all in slow-motion :whistle:

Although I did love the fight scenes in Watchmen, especially the one at the beginning.

Desaturated color is the new, improved grim-and-gritty. Muted earth tones and a dingy gray palette convey artistic legitimacy; bright primary colors are for kindergartners and rosy-cheeked idealists.

Or, as Bob Dylan put it: “The sun’s not yellow, it’s chicken..."

30 sucked, Watchmen was a bit better than mediocre ... I'm trusting that ol' Zach is smart enough to know that Superman deserves a different treatment.

You shouldn't--he makes action flicks for younger crowds, not old farts. :preach:

Nice trailer.

Also,look at it this way:

This could be this generation's first Superman movie much like Superman:The Movie was for the older generation.

Think of it as the "It's the first issue for someone" idea.

Good point!

I liked the trailer... can't wait to see more! :)